Eagles Stuff...

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Geezuz!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, it looks like it is going to happen again, this time with a much better DL coming to town.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Got a feeling AT&T Stadium will be slam packed. Fans filling the place trying to fire em up and save the season. Loud and wild, trying to will them to win.
I think we come out with a lot of fire and emotion. But I just don't see it making any difference. I think we lose a close one.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I actually think Dallas wins. We've seen this too many times -- they do better when everyone is down on them than when everyone is crowning them.

And it's not like the Eagles are world beaters themselves.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I actually think Dallas wins. We've seen this too many times -- they do better when everyone is down on them than when everyone is crowning them.

It is just the kind of game we pull out of our ass when things look bleak, making things look not so bad. As for me, I am officially rooting for a beatdown.

p1_

DCC 4Life

youre right. these guys rally when everyone gets down on them. and the familiarity/hatred counts for alot in these division games. Wentz has to be excited though, watching this swiss cheese secondary. I still have my pitchfork close at hand.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Looks at all of those DNPs. Wow.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
In the past the Cowboys have performed when there backs were up against the wall in the regular season. If they have given up on Garrett like it looked like Sunday then that wont be the case.

Cotton

Staff member
In the past the Cowboys have performed when there backs were up against the wall in the regular season. If they have given up on Garrett like it looked like Sunday then that wont be the case.
I hate losing, but this may be our one and only shot at getting rid of Garrett. I hope the team completely quits on him and curls up into a shell. I need to see more players refusing to low 5 that fucker.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cotton

Staff member
After missing two days of practice Amari Cooper (quad) said he will attempt to practice Friday and hopes to play vs. the Eagles. Cooper played just three snaps last week against the Jets before pulling himself. The Cowboys’ Oct. 27 bye week will not impact his decision. “I don’t look at it like, ‘Oh, I’m going to rest this week and then have the bye week so I can have two weeks to get ready for whatever game is after that,’” Cooper said. “I always approach game week like I’m going to play.”

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I think we come out with a lot of fire and emotion.
That hardly ever happens under Red Turd. I sincerely doubt it will happen this week either.

This entire team has the "my puppy just died" emotion every week. Everyone has seen it and commented on it too.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
That hardly ever happens under Red Turd. I sincerely doubt it will happen this week either.

This entire team has the "my puppy just died" emotion every week. Everyone has seen it and commented on it too.
From the get go of the Jets game, they looked like they didn't even want to be there. Like they didn't care either way about the final outcome.

Top Bottom