Eagles Stuff...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Don't give our under-performing players any extra motivation to win, Doug.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Saw where he's backpedaling on this. Saying he was showing his team he believes in them.
Either way it doesn't matter. This is going to be a massacre.
Unless we pull one out of our ass and give a few fans some kind of false hope.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Apparently there is concern over Cooper's availability, in addition to both starting OT's again.

One of my friends said NFLN reported Cooper might be out 4-5 weeks but I haven't seen that posted yet.

Sounds like Cobb is iffy at best too.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Apparently there is concern over Cooper's availability, in addition to both starting OT's again.

One of my friends said NFLN reported Cooper might be out 4-5 weeks but I haven't seen that posted yet.

Sounds like Cobb is iffy at best too.
Jerry looked at the MRI and said Cooper plays this weekend. So F off.

:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Brown was the guy who called out Kirk Cousins, I believe.

p1_

DCC 4Life
No one answered a question i put to the group. And that was, why the fuck was Devin Smith a healthy scratch vs the Jets?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
No one answered a question i put to the group. And that was, why the fuck was Devin Smith a healthy scratch vs the Jets?
Not sure, but my bet is it was for some ST's scrub

p1_

DCC 4Life
Predicting a loss here. The fugly continues, and players tune out the robot and his incessant Garrett speak platitudes.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Predicting a loss here. The fugly continues, and players tune out the robot and his incessant Garrett speak platitudes.
And low fives as well

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life

data

Forbes #1
Dak thought he was back in Panama City.

• Props

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
It wasn't the first week he was a healthy scratch either. They benched him.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
So Crawford done for year due to injury. One do nothing flub Marinelli/Richard favorite gone. Now if only Jeff Heath and Byron Jones could get season enders.

GShock

DCC 4Life
It wasn't the first week he was a healthy scratch either. They benched him.
I think the official explanation was that they knew Cobb was out but thought Amari could play.

Ergo Austin/Wilson to play slot receiver in place of Cobb, with the bonus that they can play special teams.

Amari goes out after the first series and...:budd

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I think the official explanation was that they knew Cobb was out but thought Amari could play.

Ergo Austin/Wilson to play slot receiver in place of Cobb, with the bonus that they can play special teams.

Amari goes out after the first series and...:budd
Yeah but Smith has been a healthy scratch the last two games. They knew Gallup was iffy vs GB just coming off the knee surgery. Cooper has been dinged up for a few weeks now. Devin Smith is better than Tavon Austin and he is certainly better than Ventrell Bryant. Smith had an excellent camp and preseason and showed he was a playmaker in regular season games too.

Just another example of how retarded Garrett and this staff is.

• Props
Top Bottom