If you can’t see what’s being built here....

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
dont need no help, even a blind man can see we have the reincarnation of Tom Landry donning the sidelines

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
... I can’t help you. I just see Football differently than you. Way I was Raised.

Props amigos. Back to the Shadows I go.
I'll be here at DCC, but F this team. I'm done watching this season until changes are made or they at least start playing inspired football. That shit show yesterday was a waste of 4 hours of my time.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Who's up for dusting off CFR? :unsure

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
When we lost to Tennessee last year, Troy said the whole organization needed to be blown up .. and then we went on a long winning streak culminating in an NFCE title. Don't count Garrett out just yet. The mofo leads a charmed life.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If it gets much worse, they're gonna have to do something to get the fans off Jerry's ass.

UncleMilti

Staff member
When we lost to Tennessee last year, Troy said the whole organization needed to be blown up .. and then we went on a long winning streak culminating in an NFCE title. Don't count Garrett out just yet. The mofo leads a charmed life.
I didn't see the body language in the players last season I'm seeing now. I don't believe the players are buying the "message" any more.

I've always said I hate to lose, but I hate to lose more when you see a team smack you around like a bitch. The Jets were taking cheap shots at Dak, and yet none of his OL took issue with it, and his defensive teammates didn't try to return the favor to Darnold. Chickenshit, gutless fucks is what they are.

midswat

... soon
I'll be here at DCC, but F this team. I'm done watching this season until changes are made or they at least start playing inspired football. That shit show yesterday was a waste of 4 hours of my time.
Fill a bucket of water. Now stick your hand in that bucket. Now pull your hand out. See the hole left in the bucket of water by your hand exiting? That’s how much I care about your giving up on this team.

Id rather try and push melted butter up a road runners ass with a hot poker than be a fan like you. #burntnephews

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol

UncleMilti

Staff member
:lol

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I didn't see the body language in the players last season I'm seeing now. I don't believe the players are buying the "message" any more.

I've always said I hate to lose, but I hate to lose more when you see a team smack you around like a bitch. The Jets were taking cheap shots at Dak, and yet none of his OL took issue with it, and his defensive teammates didn't try to return the favor to Darnold. Chickenshit, gutless fucks is what they are.
I noticed that as well. Dak was getting the shit beat out of him, with several cheap shots. Half the time the O linemen didn't even act like they cared. Just walked off. That's pathetic

Top Bottom