Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 6 | Cowboys at Jets | 10/13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
And I have to say.....fuck DLaw. Talk about a big bag of nothing. Good thing we paid his ass.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Are there still Garrett apologists out there?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So ever since Garrett got visibly mad about Moore getting credit for the changed offense the offense has reverted back to the Garrett offense....hmmm there's a connection here I'm sure :art

1bigfan13

Staff member
He prepares teams poorly and cant motivate a flea to bite a dogs ass, its way past time.
I've been saying for years one of the most damning things about Garrett is the Cowboys get off to slow starts damn near every game.

The Cowboys rarely come out of the guy ready to play from the opening kick. Usually they fart around for 3 or 4 drives before they finally figure things out. Well the last couple of games it cost them dearly in the form of 31-3 and 21-3 deficits.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I've noticed even the Dallas media has grown increasingly tired of Garrett and are clamoring for change. To my knowledge no one has outright said he should be fired but the tone of the beat writers has definitely changed the last few years. They're not hesitant to throw *shade in Garret's direction.

*Shade: English slang - a comment meant as veiled disrespect.

data

Forbes #1
I've noticed even the Dallas media has grown increasingly tired of Garrett and are clamoring for change. To my knowledge no one has outright said he should fired but the tone of the beat writers has definitely changed the last few years. They're not hesitant to throw *shade in Garret's direction.

*Shade: English slang - a comment meant as veiled disrespect.
It's one thing when players tune out the coach's message, when the media tunes you out....

:lol

"it's time to go, son..."

data

Forbes #1
Coolest thing about this is Robert Quinn. Dude's loving it here. He's not paying any attention to the bullshit.

He's just gonna keep his mouth shut, put up resurgent numbers, and pack his bags out of Dallas next year for top dollar.

"Whatever, I'm peace out dis bitch."

data

Forbes #1
Gotta give the Cowboys credit. Teams all over the league losing to backup QBs - Bridgewater, Duck Hodges, Jacoby Brissett, etc.

We gotta one up and lose to a QB who hasn't left his bedroom in a month.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This Twitter thread is interesting because Dan Orlovsky chimes in and basically agrees, saying it looks like Linehan's offense, it looks like Garrett wanted the offense back, and he's seen it happen before.

For the uninitiated, Orlovsky played in Detroit with Kellen Moore.

data

Forbes #1
"After discussion on the field..."

bullshit, it was the refs huddling up and waiting for the League office in New York to tell them what to call.

data

Forbes #1
Where did Rivers think he was scrambling to? :lol

He saw the first man coming to the right and stepped up into a crease and ended up in the lion's den sandwiched by three Steelers.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
So, they lost to the previously winless Jets?

Jesus Christ. I’m glad I made other plans with my wife and kids today.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Poor Kellen Moore. His stock rose and fell. . .like a stock that rose and fell. . .:unsure

Not a stock guy, but I know enough to know his isn’t a good one.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Coolest thing about this is Robert Quinn. Dude's loving it here. He's not paying any attention to the bullshit.

He's just gonna keep his mouth shut, put up resurgent numbers, and pack his bags out of Dallas next year for top dollar.

"Whatever, I'm peace out dis bitch."

His counterpart has done jack and shit

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Seriously makes me wonder why the play calling has totally switched.
The offense was getting great results and rave reviews in the press. Garrett got pissy when asked about it. This was after game 3.

The offense has looked like it has in the past under Garrett and Linehan since then, and we haven't won since. Not that hard to figure out why. I have no doubt that Garrett has his fingers back in the pie, and it looks like the players are not happy about it. I honestly hope we don't win another game until that cocksucker is gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom