Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 6 | Cowboys at Jets | 10/13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Can’t we challenge a non PI??
Under 2 minutes so it had to be a booth review.

Nevertheless, our coaches should have been screaming to the hilltops for them to review it. Maybe they were, but I didn't see it.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Sweet. I was waiting for you to show up.

Give 'em hell, Schmitty.

~grabs popcorn~
There’s nothing to defend here, obviously. I mean, the thread is chock full of the expected hyperbole and flat out false info from some of the usual suspects, but unlike when you lose to an elite team like the Saints on the road, this game is alarmingly bad, as is going down 31-3 last week at home (to anyone).

Furthermore it’s a trend in a very bad direction.

I don’t think I’d make an in-season firing, though. I’d let the team finish out whatever, and then clean house and go make a big splash. Again, there’s no sense in hiring Joe Blow coordinator. Swing for the fences. Go get Lincoln Riley or something. Not that I have a ton of hope either way.... there are no Bill Parcells’ left out there to hire, and Payton is locked up.

And to start the next season I’d trade up for a QB and send Dak packing too.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Drunken GM says he isn't even considering coaching change.

I hope we lose 55-0 next week. I really do.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

Why was Devin Smith inactive?
:roboclap

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Why would this loss make a difference for keeping/firing Garrett? It's the least valuable in terms of tiebreakers (non-conference)

We beat the Eagles and Giants next two weeks and we've got a nice division lead.
We lose to the Eagles, then we have the bye then the Giants.

I doubt we win either of them. In fact we can probably find a way to lose to the bye week with this fucking retard as HC.

data

Forbes #1
So there's been one pass interference replay that has been overturned this whole season...what play was it?

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don’t think I’d make an in-season firing, though.
Yeah, this is where you lost me. The best way to start healing, is to cut out the infection ASAP.

Shitcan that useless bastard, promote ANYBODY to get through the season. Then, go out and hire either somebody respected with some skins on the wall, or a new guy from the college ranks. Then GTFO of the way, and let them hire their own staff.

If for some reason, the new guy wants to retain any of the coaches, fine. But let it be HIS decision to do so. None of this forcing coaches on a new HC because you (Jerry) think you might have found the next young offensive genius.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
There’s nothing to defend here, obviously. I mean, the thread is chock full of the expected hyperbole and flat out false info from some of the usual suspects
What false information? That Garrett just cant coach? JFC man, what the hell does one need to see after 9 1/2 years of this fucking garbage?
I don’t think I’d make an in-season firing, though.
I guess it depends on your line of thinking. If you are ok with "hoping to have a chance to win" vs making a franchise altering decision that might help change the course of the season, then yeah stick with this loser Garrett and be glad to finish 6-10 or 7-9 and note how we "fight scratch clawed" every game. He prepares teams poorly and cant motivate a flea to bite a dogs ass, its way past time.

and then clean house and go make a big splash.
Well that's one thing I can agree with you on. The entire staff need to go.

there are no Bill Parcells’ left out there to hire
Good riddance there. Last thing we need is another burnout coach just looking for a huge payday.

And to start the next season I’d trade up for a QB and send Dak packing too.
That would probably be pretty stupid. We arnt going to finish with a bad enough record to get Herbert or Tua and don't have anywhere near the ammo to move up to get either. On top of the fact there's no guarantee either of them will be great, or even good. Prescott does a lot of really good things and the way he goes about things in practice and the lockerroom cant be coached into just anybody. He needs a better staff around him, the whole team does.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah, this is where you lost me. The best way to start healing, is to cut out the infection ASAP.

Shitcan that useless bastard, promote ANYBODY to get through the season. Then, go out and hire either somebody respected with some skins on the wall, or a new guy from the college ranks. Then GTFO of the way, and let them hire their own staff.

If for some reason, the new guy wants to retain any of the coaches, fine. But let it be HIS decision to do so. None of this forcing coaches on a new HC because you (Jerry) think you might have found the next young offensive genius.
we did it with Wade. This fucker has had more than enough opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom