Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 6 | Cowboys at Jets | 10/13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Unless he is clutching his chest and twisting on the floor in pain, this means zero to me.

He will just sleep it off and still think he has a contender on his hands.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Garrett is closing in on the end. Thank God.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
These are instances of the coaching staff getting out-coached week in and week out. Opposing staffs are watching film and have Garrett & Co. figured out. It really is a reason to clean house with entire coaching staff and start over again. Jerry won't do that of course.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Unless he is clutching his chest and twisting on the floor in pain, this means zero to me.

He will just sleep it off and still think he has a contender on his hands.
I don't know, mortality is a bitch. He sees the end coming into focus.

p1_

DCC 4Life
These are instances of the coaching staff getting out-coached week in and week out. Opposing staffs are watching film and have Garrett & Co. figured out. It really is a reason to clean house with entire coaching staff and start over again. Jerry won't do that of course.
dont be so sure. this was the 0-4 Jets.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Emotion is overrated. Kris Richard and Marinelli run around like it’s that time of the month and they just ran out of chocolate.

Give me competence. I’ve been waiting a minute.
I agree, quality coaching matters. But these guys have looked flat as a pancake since the Miami game. These last 3 games they all look like someone murdered their dog or something.

I suspect its because they know they don't have a chance with this group of coaches. They're beaten before they ever kickoff the game.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

data

Forbes #1
I'm not sure why we insist over and over to invite our QB to get the snot knocked out of him whenever we're down a LT.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Who is Garrett talking to on the headset? We know it ain't Moore.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Again, I'm not impressed by employees making over a million per yr for playing a game not quitting.

p1_

DCC 4Life

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know, mortality is a bitch. He sees the end coming into focus.
Feh. For all we know that cunt has a plan for when his head is pickled in a jar. He is just waiting for the technology.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life

Why was Devin Smith inactive?

p1_

DCC 4Life

data

Forbes #1
Why would this loss make a difference for keeping/firing Garrett? It's the least valuable in terms of tiebreakers (non-conference)

We beat the Eagles and Giants next two weeks and we've got a nice division lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom