Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 6 | Cowboys at Jets | 10/13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking pathetic team under Garrett. I was roasted again at the beginning of the season for saying this team is like all the others under Garrett and well just like always. Fools gold. Garrett should be forced to ride home in the back of a pickup truck.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
So disgusted by this defense.

This is dogshit bad.
Yep. Badly needed to come up with a stop that last drive, instead they let the other team easily move down the field and get points.

So sick of hearing all the "Kris Richard is one of the bright minds in the league"

No he isn't, he is a fucking loser. His scheme is garbage and so his insistence on not playing guys back there that clearly deserve PT.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Once again we don't do shit until it's too late. Fuck these guys for coming out so lazy. That missed field goal and bullshit called back TD really fucked us.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I hope Jerry’s bday is ruined.
Nah he is proud. They fought, scratched and clawed in the face of adversity.

All we'll hear tomorrow is "it was really tough for us to overcome the loss of two starting OL and Cooper going down in game"

data

Forbes #1
I'm a hater...The only thing the Jets can do is beat shitty teams.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
We fought hard. Proud of the guys, tough loss. We’’ will keep getting better. Excuse me guys I’ve gotta go blow Jerry for his birthday.

GShock

DCC 4Life
This effort should be exhibit A every time Richard interviews for a job

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I don't know which is more telling here. The fact that the idiot coach was trying to congratulate the lousy defense for massive failure again, or the fact that they refused to shake his hands or bump his fist etc etc.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't know which is more telling here. The fact that the idiot coach was trying to congratulate the lousy defense for massive failure again, or the fact that they refused to shake his hands or bump his fist etc etc.

Yep. Saw that and had a good chuckle.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Hey Mosher, you could note about 1357 reasons why Garrett should be fired.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life

Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom