jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Breida just broke a 83 yard td run

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And Sherman just picked off Baker

lostxn

DCC 4Life
If LVE is hurt, he needs rest. Joe Thomas & Sean Lee can manage against NYJ.
I think he does very poorly vs small, agile backs. I remember Sproles made him look pretty silly last year.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Talk about sophomore slump
He was taking Heath-like angles.

what's troubling is how bad the defense looks without him making plays.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That’s the same shit I remember from when Baker played at Tech. Scramble around all dumb and then fumble.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Niners would thrash us

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

data

Forbes #1
I must say, I'm proud of everyone for not imploding the board. That was a tough loss.
WTF is this supposed to mean. Proud? It's pathetic. Not us pathetic. But pathetic that we're beaten down to the point of apathy for self-preservation.

I'm more pissed now than I was last night. Work was not pleasant today and my colleagues sensed it. Bottled up and just got through the day. Even the Browns incompetence right now is reigniting any peace Ive simmered down from because it just reminds me of last nights performance. WTF

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
WTF is this supposed to mean. Proud? It's pathetic. Not us pathetic. But pathetic that we're beaten down to the point of apathy for self-preservation.

I'm more pissed now than I was last night. Work was not pleasant today and my colleagues sensed it. Bottled up and just got through the day. Even the Browns incompetence right now is reigniting any peace Ive simmered down from because it just reminds me of last nights performance. WTF
And just think, the fucking Niners look closer to being a contender than we do

data

Forbes #1
I think what especially exacerbates last nights frustrations is that we couldnt even applaud the good plays, the TDs. By the time we got a TD, it was already 24-3 and anything after that was just bullshit.

Had it been a back-n-forth game we could appreciate the offense, but it just felt more like the Packers were just dicking around with us palm-to-face-while-we-were-swinging

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They just showed Richard Sherman on the sidelines hyping the DL guys telling them "we cover you rush" That kind of attitude on D is missing here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom