Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 5 | Packers at Cowboys | 10/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How does that make you feel? I always envisioned spending my time with the kid watching football together.
It's a little disappointing that he isn't into sports, but it's not earth shattering by any means.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How does that make you feel? I always envisioned spending my time with the kid watching football together.
Mine doesn't either. In fact, when I am watching football in any form, the entire group of wife and two kids leave.

They just don't get it. And that is okay.

data

Forbes #1
It's a little disappointing that he isn't into sports, but it's not earth shattering by any means.
Thought I would be, too, but as Ive become more disgusted with the Goodell-era would spend time and money on something more worthwhile. Go outside and stuff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Ravens should be ashamed of themselves. Knock out the backup and they are still trailing.

data

Forbes #1
Deshaun Watson. 3rd and 5 and throws 30 yards to streaking WR. Right in his cradle. 50-yard TD.

data

Forbes #1
The Ravens should be ashamed of themselves. Knock out the backup and they are still trailing.
You're saying a Super Bowl winning coach struggles against a 3rd stringer and youre not calling for his immediate resignation???? Go on.

@mschmidt6_

Iamtdg One Hogan gif and my '4' button remains broken above.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Mine doesn't either. In fact, when I am watching football in any form, the entire group of wife and two kids leave.

They just don't get it. And that is okay.
Yeah, I watch the game in the living room by myself. Matter of fact, the whole family knows to leave me the hell alone when the game is on. Wife is really good about playing goaltender during the game as well.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Does anyone have any idea why Devin Smith and Cedrick Wilson were both deactivated, but a slow WR off the PS is now active in their place?

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Rank from best-to-worst, which 90s hot women have aged well?

- Jennifer Lopez
- Britney Spears
- Pamela Anderson
- Jenny McCarthy
- Denise Richards
- Christina Applegate
- Jennifer Aniston
Anniston FTW, not even close either.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Does anyone have any idea why Devin Smith and Cedrick Wilson were both deactivated, but a slow WR off the PS is now active in their place?
We got cute thinking his ST prowess will make a bit of fucking difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom