Thursday Night Game Thread - Week 5 | Rams v. Seahawks | 10/3/2019

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That games end was more of a who wants to lose. Both teams had golden opportunities to put it away but the Rams apparently couldn't’t get past themselves. A really dumb penalty put the easy field goal into iffy territory. It was just enough of a distance to introduce a lot of stress and doubt into the kickers head. It missed to the right so he pushed it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Anyone else watching think Chris Carson looked just about as good as Zeke? :unsure

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Anyone else watching think Chris Carson looked just about as good as Zeke? :unsure
No, but I noticed Seattle's OL actually showing up.

Ours pulled a complete inviso job Sunday night. I'd say for a game when all 5 of the regular starters were on the field it was one of the worst, if not the worst OL performance since they got good.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I think I mentioned it in another thread, but Seattle gained 500+ yds of offense against New Orleans the week before we played. Seattle also gave up no sacks on 50 pass attempts. There is not half the offensive talent on their team as ours.

The Saints had given up 28, 27 and 27 pts in their first 3 games before we managed only 10. All three teams also rushed for over 100 yds against them, and Houston actually gouged them for 180.

This game was another epic failure in all phases by the worst HC in the league and an assistant group that isn't much better.

WE WILL NEVER WIN JACK SHIT WITH GARRETT AS HEAD COACH.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Aaron Donald has 1 sack in 5 games. If he played for the Cowboys Zoners would trashing him out today.

I mean, they ARE NFL Personnel experts.

Top Bottom