Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 4 | Cowboys @ Saints | 09/29/19

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I have to say going for it on 4th down was pretty dumb. I mean, not the worst call ever but pretty bad. I would punt that away and force Teddy to throw the ball. I like our defense to get a stop or a pick.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I don't know what could possibly be more miserable, the Cowboys lack of showing up in their first big game or THIS MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING MISRABLE COMCAST CABLE SERVICE. EVERY OTHER FUCKING SECOND THE GARBAGE FREEZES.

This has gone on since I signed up for this God awful fucking shit. Only for live sporting events. I have had to call almost every single time I try to sit down and watch a network broadcast sports event, and have had both boxes in my condo replaced once already.

shane

DCC 4Life
Brutal fuckin first half. Dak has his best performances in third quarters so lets see another one tonight

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have to say going for it on 4th down was pretty dumb. I mean, not the worst call ever but pretty bad. I would punt that away and force Teddy to throw the ball. I like our defense to get a stop or a pick.
It was the right call. Right play. And yet the refs found a way to fuck us. These guys should be livid.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I couldn't ever tell because of my fucking garbage cable Comcast service, was Elliott's elbow down?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
So, the cowboys will still end up winning like 24 to 9, but that doesn’t matter.

Zeke looks like a fat tired dyke.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't know what could possibly be more miserable, the Cowboys lack of showing up in their first big game or THIS MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING MISRABLE COMCAST CABLE SERVICE. EVERY OTHER FUCKING SECOND THE GARBAGE FREEZES.

This has gone on since I signed up for this God awful fucking shit. Only for live sporting events. I have had to call almost every single time I try to sit down and watch a network broadcast sports event, and have had both boxes in my condo replaced once already.
I have Comcast and mine never freezes

data

Forbes #1
Mercury Insurance has the worst jingle.

Sure as hell isn't By Mennen, Costanza-style.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I couldn't ever tell because of my fucking garbage cable Comcast service, was Elliott elbow down?
Yes. It was down before the ball moved. No question. Replay rules allow the refs just enough wiggle room to where they don’t have to admit a wrong decision if it’s “close”.

Well, what the fuck does “close” mean? Like, it was “close” enough in real time that they don’t have to overturn their fuck up and look stupid?

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I have Comcast and mine never freezes
I've never seen anything like this. Over and over and over. Freeze on, freeze off. Every time I call they tell me "we detect errors in your boxes" but they replaced the boxes and it still does it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I've never seen anything like this. Over and over and over. Free on, free off. Every time I call they tell me "we detect errors in your boxes" but they replaced the boxes and it still does it.
No idea, maybe mine is more stable because it was Time Warner and they just switched names since the buyout?

data

Forbes #1
You could even argue that Zeke's elbow hitting the ground caused him to lose his grip on the football.

data

Forbes #1
You could even argue that the force from Zeke's elbow hitting the ground caused Zeke's grip to loosen.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
That said, it sounds like our shit team came up small in the first half. OL is not run blocking or even pass protecting that well. Defense has made a few plays but not enough.

Cant win most games with a single FG, especially against good teams on the road. So far it looks like a bad game plan and poorer execution. It appears we are really missing Gallup tonight too.

Top Bottom