Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 3 | Dolphins @ Cowboys | 09/22/19

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Its the reason I didn't want him back. They can't help themselves.
Really? That’s the reason you didn’t want Witten back?

I’d say they’ve seemed quite restrained with their usage of him this season and he’s been a valuable addition.

We will see if they overuse him as a crutch down the stretch but I have zero complaints at this point.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
This is a boring damn game. Mayfield runs around too much. Stay in the pocket and throw on time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Really? That’s the reason you didn’t want Witten back?

I’d say they’ve seemed quite restrained with their usage of him this season and he’s been a valuable addition.

We will see if they overuse him as a crutch down the stretch but I have zero complaints at this point.
Admittedly Moore is much better at limiting Witten than I expected. He is still probably out there too much in the multiple WR sets but yeah it's not as bad as I made it sound.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jesus
Daniel Jones23/363362 TDs0 picks
Ran for 2 TDs too

Wonder if NY is gonna be our real competition for the NFCE...
Luckily the Giants defense blows. And the Bucs suck. But yeah Eli was a godsend to the rest of the NFC East.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Jarwin and Schultz cant take turns screwing up like they did today or Witten will end up getting overused.

Jarwin had a drop and Schultz had a stupid 15 yrd penalty that helped kill a drive and make a fairly routine FG attempt turn into a 55 yarder (that Maher missed)

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They scored 30 points week 1 and 27 points week 2.
They have started out extremely slow in both games. And have looked downright bad at times. The Saints wheels fell off with Teddy in there. And Goff didn't do much against the Panthers.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jarwin and Schultz cant take turns screwing up like they did today or Witten will end up getting overused.

Jarwin had a drop and Schultz had a stupid 15 yrd penalty that helped kill a drive and make a fairly routine FG attempt turn into a 55 yarder (that Maher missed)
What did Schultz do to get the penalty?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That was such a bullshit block in the back call against #20 of the Browns on the kickoff return. He literally never touched the Rams defender. The guy guy dove forward on his own and the refs assumed it was a block in the back.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Miami OL had been flagged 5 times for holding in first two games, got none yesterday (despite us getting called for 3)

We've now been flagged 9 times for holding in 3 games (1 declined), tied for 3rd most in the league.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Why do people get so tore up about "so and so player on another player is better than so and so player on the Cowboys"????

Does it matter if there might be one or two players better than one of our guys? Does that somehow make our player all of the sudden not good or something?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'd like to see Joe Looney get the start at LG next week. By my estimation Connor Williams is costing us roughly 2-3 big plays per week with his penalties.

I'm not ready to completely give up on Williams but Looney currently appears to be the more technically sound player.

Top Bottom