Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 2 | Cowboys @ Redskins | 09/15/19

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Easily the most "WTF?!?!" coaching hire this offseason.
The best thing about them hiring him is the Taco clip. That gets me every time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This game is ass. You don't even have the charm that Mayfield is good any more.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Cleveland needs to make getting Chubb and the other RBs involved the priority. That way they can start running more play-action which would open up their passing game tremendously.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He didn't have a shit game. One or two bad plays is not having a shit game, especially considering the DL he was going up most of the day (Payne).

I really don't blame him for the false start by the way, they were never going to run that play to begin with (clock was expiring for end of qtr) so lining up all was stupid. That's on Garrett.
the two heinous plays IMO were:
1)the tip ball drill pick. Williams was beat pretty bad by Payne, Dak somehow avoided the sack before throwing a catchable ball and
2) The sack by Kerrigan. Same story, Payne beats him fairly easily again, but Dak somehow shakes Payne again before Kerrigan gets him from behind.
And last was that penalty. I only care because it was in the red zone and we had to settle for 3. And settling for 3s triggers my inner Linehan anxiety

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
At least they're feeding Bell now

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Sooo...about that Baker hype

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
the two heinous plays IMO were:
1)the tip ball drill pick. Williams was beat pretty bad by Payne, Dak somehow avoided the sack before throwing a catchable ball and
2) The sack by Kerrigan. Same story, Payne beats him fairly easily again, but Dak somehow shakes Payne again before Kerrigan gets him from behind.
And last was that penalty. I only care because it was in the red zone and we had to settle for 3. And settling for 3s triggers my inner Linehan anxiety
Yeah no doubt he got beat on the interception play.

But he didn't get beat by a flub, Daron Payne was a high pick for a reason, he's a really good DL.

CW is nowhere near an all pro or anything but he is far from the trash some seem to think he is.

data

Forbes #1
...to think...better than the Jets and Dolphins, the Bills are the Pats' biggest competition for the division. The Bills.

Patriots could host a playoff game going 6-10.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Sooo...about that Baker hype
Sophomore slump.

Very common in sports. Remember Dak's 2nd season?

Baker will still end up in Canton when it's all said and done. 2 x MVP and 1 x Super Bowl champion.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Sophomore slump.

Baker will still end up in Canton when it's all said and done. 2 x MVP and 1 x Super Bowl champion.
:lol

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Sophomore slump.

I've heard smoking crack is bad for brain cells

1bigfan13

Staff member
...to think...better than the Jets and Dolphins, the Bills are the Pats' biggest competition for the division. The Bills.

Patriots could host a playoff game going 6-10.
It really has been the perfect storm.

They're a great franchise but there has never, ever, been a team that has benefited from incompetence in their division like the Patriots during the Brady/Belichick era.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
OMG I can't believe MNF let a anti-lgbtqxyz like the Salvation Army advertise during their timeslot

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Who tf ok'd this halftime "show"

Top Bottom