Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 2 | Cowboys @ Redskins | 09/15/19

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What is lesser taunting calls? I actually want to know. Grabbing a towel to me is about the least you can do. Words would be wowe because they would escalate quick. Grabbing a sweaty towel thats been on his asscrack? Jokes on Payne.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What is lesser taunting calls? I actually want to know. Grabbing a towel to me is about the least you can do. Words would be wowe because they would escalate quick. Grabbing a sweaty towel thats been on his asscrack? Jokes on Payne.
How's it any different then knocking a ball out of a players hands after the play in anger? You see that called all the time.

Rev

Staff member
How's it any different then knocking a ball out of a players hands after the play in anger? You see that called all the time.
And generally things are thrown after the ball was knocked out or a shove. Had Zeke retaliated there would have been a flag (because the ref was there imo the towel was seen and would have been called) As it was the ref was there and stopped it before it escalated. No need to needlessly call a penalty when the issue resolved itself.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I'm concerned that this well is gonna dry up.

But we'll see.
How would it dry up? Are all the Cowboy OL and Zeke suddenly gonna get hurt? Is Dak going to suddenly suck at the play fake part of it?

Put another way, if teams start laying back more to contend with our passing games, it makes the rushing lanes up front a lot easier to create, meaning Zeke and Pollard go off and we control the clock for 35-38 mins or so and rush for 200+ every week. Almost nobody is stopping this run game with 6 or maybe 7 up front.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I thought Williams had a shit game. Gave up pressure, committed drive killing penalties.
He didn't have a shit game. One or two bad plays is not having a shit game, especially considering the DL he was going up most of the day (Payne).

I really don't blame him for the false start by the way, they were never going to run that play to begin with (clock was expiring for end of qtr) so lining up at all was stupid. That's on Garrett.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Can’t believe I’m typing this...I’m looking forward to watching Browns vs Jets

data

Forbes #1
Browns Jets

Where would you rather be than right here...right now

Rev

Staff member
Browns Jets

Where would you rather be than right here...right now
You know its just going to be you and Booze, right?

data

Forbes #1
Good blocking for Mayfield. Initially, everything covered.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ah Gawd, Beckham did his one handed thing again. Welcome to the overrating.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Attachments

Top Bottom