Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 2 | Cowboys @ Redskins | 09/15/19

data

Forbes #1
I guess I've never seen Wentz look that great. I know he had the MVP stretch but that was when that RPO type stuff was still new to everyone. All I see him doing is that little quick seam route to Ertz. That or buying time and heaving a bomb.

Not saying he isn't a talent but he's very unrefined as a qb and isn't a great pure passer.
Like an early-career Roethlisberger. A sure sack becomes a 1st down. In the 4th down by one score, he's dangerous.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I didn’t get to see the replay, didn’t that dude get the ball out of the end zone as he was going down?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Did Ryan throw another INT, I just came back in the room.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I guess I've never seen Wentz look that great. I know he had the MVP stretch but that was when that RPO type stuff was still new to everyone. All I see him doing is that little quick seam route to Ertz. That or buying time and heaving a bomb.

Not saying he isn't a talent but he's very unrefined as a qb and isn't a great pure passer.
I agree. I said it a few weeks ago but, he never looks comfortable.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Like an early-career Roethlisberger. A sure sack becomes a 1st down. In the 4th down by one score, he's dangerous.
Actually he's not. I'm not sure what it is currently, but his record in 4th quarter comeback opportunities is pretty poor.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Eagles are going to win this game because the Falcons can't stop tripping over their own dick.

data

Forbes #1
The Eagles are going to win this game because the Falcons can't stop tripping over their own dick.
Matt Ryan's gone full retard on the INTs...I mean, so frustrating, I'm just gonna yell out Timm Rosenbach and not know why. I mean, fuck it. Timm Rosenbach. It's out there.

data

Forbes #1
Grady Jarrett should've been flagged for lining up in the neutral zone.

Top Bottom