Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 2 | Cowboys @ Redskins | 09/15/19

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am amazed at how basic the O has looked.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Obviously Witten wasn't the primary or secondary receiver.
Then the question should be why on 3rd and goal the primary reads aren't in the endzone

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Doh

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dammit, Woods!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wilson woulda caught that

data

Forbes #1
Then the question should be why on 3rd and goal the primary reads aren't in the endzone
Fair enough...as to why Witten in the endzone -- that's why Witten was running in the endzone. Cuz our primary/secondary read wouldn't be in the same area as Witten.

If we plannend on going to the end zone, Witten would be blocking or 5 yards out as an outlet. he's like the last-picked player in streetball...just stay away and take that defender with you.

data

Forbes #1
Not trying to shit on Woods, but make that play, there is an instant level of credibility that is lended to you and your D.
That's the difference between Divisional Playoff and NFC Championship calibre.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is what it looks like when a team gives up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Fair enough...as to why Witten in the endzone -- that's why Witten was running in the endzone. Cuz our primary/secondary read wouldn't be in the same area as Witten.

If we plannend on going to the end zone, Witten would be blocking or 5 yards out as an outlet. he's like the last-picked player in streetball...just stay away and take that defender with you.
Then someone should be fired for malpractice right now if we played for the layup fg

and yes I know that is exactly what gingerfuck did

data

Forbes #1
If I'm camping for a week, I'm bringing McDonalds. That shit won't spoil/mold, doesn't attract bugs and won't decompose for months.

Top Bottom