The only way the Cowboys can trade for Dolphins’ Fitzpatrick

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The Hotboyz ain't been all that hot without him though.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
The Hotboyz ain't been all that hot without him though.
Quinn can return this week. He missed most of camp and all of preseason so hoping he'll play this week might be a stretch but if he could get some reps this week and then play a bigger role vs New Orleans, be close to 100% for Rodgers and GB he could be a big boost.

DLaw should also be further along in another 1-2 weeks.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Our edge rushers last year in nickel/dime were Gregory/Lawrence damn near 100% of the time. Quinn was supposed to be the Gregory replacement, so having him out there on the edge instead of Crawford/Hyder/Armstrong will make a real difference. Throw in the fact that Lawrence/Crawford barely did anything during training camp/preseason and it's understandable why the pass rush hasn't always been there.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
we're gonna do something stupid. i can feel it.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
He gone.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He gone.

Bold move since they have zero chance this yr

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He gone.

No fucking way. The Steelers realize that their star QB is hurt and that's likely a top 10 pick?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
He gone.

Insanity. I might have lived with a second. That’s just crazy for a team who just lost their QB for the year. And said team being maybe in need of a QB to replace their ancient starter.

Just insanity.

No interest in coming close to that price.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Oof. I get that he's a long term investment but that could be a very high pick.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Idiotic trade for the Steelers. Man, to think they were riding high just a few years ago with Ben, AB, and Bell, and now all three are gone, probably for good

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Idiotic trade for the Steelers. Man, to think they were riding high just a few years ago with Ben, AB, and Bell, and now all three are gone, probably for good
I hope they have a decade of 4-12 and 5-11 seasons. Couldn't happen to a more deserving scum sucking franchise.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I hope they have a decade of 4-12 and 5-11 seasons. Couldn't happen to a more deserving scum sucking franchise.
They were shite for decades until they got Ben. They now lack the ammo to replace him in 2020.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Insanity. I might have lived with a second. That’s just crazy for a team who just lost their QB for the year. And said team being maybe in need of a QB to replace their ancient starter.

Just insanity.

No interest in coming close to that price.
Agreed. I would’ve even tolerated Taco and a 2nd, but not a 1st. And Pittsburgh really shit the bed here. Fitzpatrick isn’t going to help them win anything with Roethlisberger done for the year.

Top Bottom