Redskins Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Could see him get called up. Since Austin is probably out, that would leave only Cobb as a punt returner. This would at least allow them to limit Cobb's use on STs.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Could see him get called up. Since Austin is probably out, that would leave only Cobb as a punt returner. This would at least allow them to limit Cobb's use on STs.
Smith is already active, but I don’t think he returns punts

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Smith is already active, but I don’t think he returns punts
He really doesn't, so unless they want to call up Wilson, it will end up being Cobb or perhaps Jourdan Lewis. Pollard has very little experience with punts and is more of a kickoff guy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He really doesn't, so unless they want to call up Wilson, it will end up being Cobb or perhaps Jourdan Lewis. Pollard has very little experience with punts and is more of a kickoff guy.
Cobb already has a rib ding.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

Cotton

Staff member
So, they will be starting their 7th round rookie CB. Dak and company should have a field day.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'd like to see them step on the throat, no mercy.

Cotton

Staff member
I'd like to see them step on the throat, no mercy.
That's one thing we have sorely missed under Linehan/Garrett. In recent years we have not kept our foot on the gas when up by a couple of scores. I get the feeling that will change. We definitely kept our foot on the Giants' throats.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Not getting Cowboys game this week in PA. Who wants to watch the Steelers vs. Seahawks?

Good thing I have Sirus.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Not getting Cowboys game this week in PA. Who wants to watch the Steelers vs. Seahawks?

Good thing I have Sirus.
You can find a source for the stream online.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That's one thing we have sorely missed under Linehan/Garrett. In recent years we have not kept our foot on the gas when up by a couple of scores. I get the feeling that will change. We definitely kept our foot on the Giants' throats.
Ayuh, those WRs seem like they bout as hungry as Zeke is so far.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Nah done with that stuff, I'd rather listen to it and not have to sit at the damn computer.
You can connect your computer to your tv with an HDMI cable, don't be a fake fan!

Top Bottom