Redskins Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
To make matters worse, Gruden was already facing backlash for benching Adrian Peterson.

Now he has to rely on a guy he basically disrespected.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Here's hoping Trent Williams decides he wants to sit out another week. Obviously we should win one way or the other but if he's out it'll be all the easier.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Speaking of the Eagles and DT's, Malik Jackson has a "significant" injury that could put him out for the year.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Even if Williams reports on Wednesday or whatever I'm not entirely sure that's enough time for him to play on Sunday. An OL is not like an Aaron Donald or Elliott signing extensions a week before the season starts where they can be rotated in that first game and eased in. Offensive linemen play every snap so I'm not sure even if he reports this week that he's ready to play 60 snaps 4 days later.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Even if Williams reports on Wednesday or whatever I'm not entirely sure that's enough time for him to play on Sunday. An OL is not like an Aaron Donald or Elliott signing extensions a week before the season starts where they can be rotated in that first game and eased in. Offensive linemen play every snap so I'm not sure even if he reports this week that he's ready to play 60 snaps 4 days later.
If he were anywhere close to coming in, there would be more dialogue. Most of this 50/50 stuff floated out there by his teammates is more wishful thinking than anything else.

He is legit pissed off at the entire organization. And it is not about money for the most part.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea, once the player starts missing regular season games they're probably not coming back until the absolute latest that they can, which is seemingly Week 10. Either way I don't see him back this week.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Breaking news- it might be hot out there in September. Could cause cramps and dehydration. Read all about it in thread at CZ.

Top Bottom