X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisher: Taco Charlton To Be Inactive Vs. Giants

Damn it. Would like to see him play a bit. I guess they think after his last game his trade value is likely the highest it will be. Still think he could develop if he gets the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by lostxn View Post
      Damn it. Would like to see him play a bit. I guess they think after his last game his trade value is likely the highest it will be. Still think he could develop if he gets the chance.
      Should be are fucking starting RE but whatever. He isn't Marinelli's buddy or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

Should be are fucking starting RE but whatever. He isn't Marinelli's buddy or something.
        Or maybe he just isn't good enough. I get that Crawford is definitely not what you want in a RDE, but this guy has the kind of flake attitude that would turn most coaches off. Not just Marinelli.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

Or maybe he just isn't good enough. I get that Crawford is definitely not what you want in a RDE, but this guy has the kind of flake attitude that would turn most coaches off. Not just Marinelli.
          He is better than Crawford at RE from what I can see and I don't trust Marinelli's talent evaluation. This isn't a situation where I can just trust the coaches opinion and move on.

But yes I think he is a flake and I wouldn't trust him with a second contract ever. But I sure as shit would get use out of him while he is motivated.

Comment

Screw him. Between Armstrong, Hyder and Jackson we should be good.
            defense wins championships

Comment

If he isn't active with Quinn suspended then you might as well trade him. Even if it's a case of being snubbed by Marinelli. Unfortunately we are stuck with Marinelli so it isn't going to change.
              #Fire Garrett

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

He is better than Crawford at RE from what I can see and I don't trust Marinelli's talent evaluation. This isn't a situation where I can just trust the coaches opinion and move on.

But yes I think he is a flake and I wouldn't trust him with a second contract ever. But I sure as shit would get use out of him while he is motivated.
                I think his ceiling is higher than Crawford but outside of this past preseason I haven't seen any evidence that he is actually better than Crawford.

I'd like to Taco active to see if anything's changed though.

What will really bug me is if Trysten Hill is active and Taco isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

I think his ceiling is higher than Crawford but outside of this past preseason I haven't seen any evidence that he is actually better than Crawford.

I'd like to Taco active to see if anything's changed though.

What will really bug me is if Trysten Hill is active and Taco isn't.
                  Well, get ready to be pissed then.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post
                    If he isn't active with Quinn suspended then you might as well trade him. Even if it's a case of being snubbed by Marinelli. Unfortunately we are stuck with Marinelli so it isn't going to change.
                    Trade him for what though?

Comment

Trade him for what though?
                      Shame he couldn't have been given this game to display a passrush and work up some trade value, especially with Quinn out.

Comment

And I'd trade him for whatever they could get, draft pick or player.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post

Shame he couldn't have been given this game to display a passrush and work up some trade value, especially with Quinn out.
                          It could also serve for Dallas to see what they have in Hyder and Jackson. If they show out, then they can certainly feel better about trading him.

But honestly this is probably them resting an injury when it comes down to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                            And I'd trade him for whatever they could get, draft pick or player.
                            You would. Jones can't. When is the last time he pimped out a player and got a good return?

Comment

You would. Jones can't. When is the last time he pimped out a player and got a good return?
                              Big Purty Pat McQuistan netted a 6th, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X