2019 DCC Fantasy Football

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Only 5 have joined: me, Iamtdg, 1big, jsmith, and "steve" :shrug. Haven't heard a no from midswat or Angrymesscan

Deuce is the only one with an issue that I'm aware of.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Ok... so, I can remove the cash prize and we can do what we did last year. Play for the kozie.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So Iamtdg and I tried a few times yesterday with my Gmail account and it kept timing out. Not sure if it’s cause it’s a FL based email or what.

So so if someone wants to create a new email and the join the league, then forward me the info along with how to pay you back we can do that.

Unless its NoDak, I won’t pay him back.
Would you at least raise a banner saying that you did?

D

Deuce

Ok... so, I can remove the cash prize and we can do what we did last year. Play for the kozie.
If you guys want to play for money, there are other sites like LeagueSafe that we could put money in to play for. That’s the site Ed_Guapo and I use for our baseball league.

D

Deuce

Would you at least raise a banner saying that you did?
We didn’t raise a banner. We put big, lighted letters spelling it out on the tower attached to our stadium. It’s pretty awesome.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I’m game, but will I have issues with leaguesafe as well? Looks like you gringos don’t like pesos or something...

D

Deuce

I think the block on areas is a Yahoo thing because it’s specifically used for gambling. LeagueSafe is just a cash sharing app.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is Yahoo going to refund my money or how does that work?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am so confused. But I am glad I did not sign up yet.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
The cash contest has been removed, no one should have a problem joining. Again, I don't mind supplying the kozie, as long as everyone donates $5 to the DCC.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I saw that, we need 10... I don't know who "Franisco" is, so I don't know who's missing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I saw that, we need 10... I don't know who "Franisco" is, so I don't know who's missing.
That’s AngryMesscan I believe.

Top Bottom