2019 Preseason Week 2 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Rams in Honolulu| 08/17/19

I know this is preseason, but These plays look like theyplays we have seen over the years while Garrett is coach. Hope it changes dramatically in the regular season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know this is preseason, but These plays look like theyplays we have seen over the years while Garrett is coach. Hope it changes dramatically in the regular season.
The first drive we saw some creativity. But yeah when you get to third stringers they have gone very vanilla.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
These fucking announcers trying to justify not going safety in the 2nd now :angry

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good Christ.

Hill has no balance, no power. He is just some guy flopping around out there with no plan. If he makes a play it will be by sheer luck.

This is all timer shit bad.

The kid has no clue. At all.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is definitely like a damn farce. They have the head coach talking.

Put the head set on Garrett so I laugh my ass off.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Good Christ.

Hill has no balance, no power. He is just some guy flopping around out there with no plan. If he makes a play it will be by sheer luck.

This is all timer shit bad.

The kid has no clue. At all.
Meanwhile Thornhill is looking like a future probowler

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Devin Smith looking decent this drive

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That was like looking in a mirror, 50 defensive penalties followed by an easy TD

I think it’s stupid to go into the season with Maher as the only kicker. Even his extra points barely make it in the uprights. He is not a kicker you can trust.

Top Bottom