Robert Quinn suspended two games for PEDs

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Sounds like he got busted for trace amounts of some drug that was basically the result of contamination of the prescription that he actually takes by the pharmacy. Really odd, but we should still beat the Giants/Redskins, assuming Elliott is back in the fold.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’d like to know what the drug is/was he tested for.

If Simpleton’s post is accurate, I’d also like to know how it’s at all acceptable for a player to be suspended for trace amounts of a banned drug if it was found in a prescription drug?

If Quinn isn’t breaking a rule on purpose to gain an edge, what on earth is the point of suspending an athlete and handicapping a franchise?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This seems like a good time to point out that Tyreek Hill was literally recorded threatening his son and calling his wife a bitch and he's getting suspended for ~checks notes~...0 games.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I’d like to know what the drug is/was he tested for.

If Simpleton’s post is accurate, I’d also like to know how it’s at all acceptable for a player to be suspended for trace amounts of a banned drug if it was found in a prescription drug?

If Quinn isn’t breaking a rule on purpose to gain an edge, what on earth is the point of suspending an athlete and handicapping a franchise?
Probenecid. It's listed as a masking agent but they even said with the amount that was in his body it was not a sufficient amount to mask steroid use.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probenecid. It's listed as a masking agent but they even said with the amount that was in his body it was not a sufficient amount to mask steroid use.
That's pretty fucking dumb if true to suspend a guy for something that can't mask anything or help his performance.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If it was clearly on the list, and he didn’t do his due diligence, that’s on him, but if it was a case of contamination, that’s a whole other story.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If this is over seizure medication, Quinn should retire and sue the mother fuckers for a ton of money.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Once again the NFL acts way outside the realm of common sense and bends over backwards to suspend a Cowboy.

I suddenly am questioning our history of having a defensive player suspended every year, especially when you recall that Scandrick was suspended under questionable circumstances as well.

Combined with the Elliott railroading and this is another incident that spells conspiracy.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This guy is like a ten year vet. He never has a problem with drugs but the second he becomes a Cowboy he gets suspended.

:lol

Yeah right.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Personally I'd never heard he ever had a problem with seizures. Was this common knowledge among most fans?

data

Forbes #1
Wow. I was gonna make a snarky comment in the injury thread that he’d be suspended for something that happened during his recovery.

At at least it wasn’t Terrance Williams-like.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would bet he appeals and wins this nonsense.

Top Bottom