Lance Lenoir Released-Injured

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This schlub will be back in 2020. Just watch. He is the Jameill Showers of the offense. They just won't quit him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah he is a pet cat of someone that I'm so ready to get rid of. Just no real talent there but must have a killer work ethic or he's a really good soldier or something.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We have a very good stable of WRs. It's amazing he was on the team this long.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah he is a pet cat of someone that I'm so ready to get rid of. Just no real talent there but must have a killer work ethic or he's a really good soldier or something.
McClay is reportedly the one who loves him.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It was because after we cut Dez, and before we traded for Cooper, we had Allen Hurns and Deionte Thompson paired with Terence Williams. Possibly the worst starting corps in the league. This was just last TC.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That was the scuttlebutt about Showers when he was at A&M, really good, likeable kid who would try his best everyday.

p1_

DCC 4Life

This schlub will be back in 2020. Just watch. He is the Jameill Showers of the offense. They just won't quit him.
He cleared waivers and is on our IR

Top Bottom