2019 Training Camp Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Uh oh. If that happens, LT is going to have to lecture someone about the sanctity of the contract.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Then sign another pass catching TE. We aren't fooling anyone when he checks into the game.
speaking of, I like what Ive seen from this Cody McElroy, who seems a much better prospect than Rico.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
speaking of, I like what Ive seen from this Cody McElroy, who seems a much better prospect than Rico.
I wonder if we will keep 4 TEs. It seems like 3 guys are basically locked in. I probably wouldn't keep a fourth just because the NFL has gone away from much 2 TE stuff and frankly I don't think running multiple TEs on the field is very effective but who knows. TE's can usually play special teams which always helps getting them a bump.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Fast forward to week 1:

Cowboys to lose Smith for the season because of back injuries that have lingered for several seasons now without getting fixed. Cowboys use the Wish Therapy as they believe that they can wish it away.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The back situation with Smith is really weird, like a year or two ago he had issues off and on towards the end of the year then played in the Pro Bowl like a month later. It seems pretty random as far as when it flares up and if I had to guess he'll miss his customary 2-3 games, probably be banged up for another 2-3 more, and generally be a very good LT again when he's on the field.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Once Quinn is back I'd imagine you'll see an almost 50/50 split for Crawford between DE/DT.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Just put Smith/Martin on ice until September 4, they don't need to do shit before then.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Just put Smith/Martin on ice until September 4, they don't need to do shit before then.

this is worrisome. Martin is getting dinged on the regular lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom