2019 Training Camp Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Maher missed in the Blue-White scrimmage.

Now this shit.

What the fuck is it going to take for this stupid inadequate organization to get off their lazy fucking asses and get this shithead some competition?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah they are gonna need a kicker. Especially with the deep post season hopes they have.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yeah they are gonna need a kicker. Especially with the deep post season hopes they have.
Yeah the Dallas Cowboys .com media group were talking about that the other day. Neither Maher or the kid they brought in for competition have looked good.

And with so many contracts coming up over the next couple of years, I doubt they'll spend much more than the minimum on whoever they decide on bringing in.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah the Dallas Cowboys .com media group were talking about that the other day. Neither Maher or the kid they brought in for competition have looked good.

And with so many contracts coming up over the next couple of years, I doubt they'll spend much more than the minimum on whoever they decide on bringing in.
Casey Redfern lmao

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I would definitely bring in some young competition. Kickers go south too easily.
Kickers are extremely valuable now. Seems like every week at least one or two games are determined by the kicker. I don’t know what they make but if they were evaluated by the outcome of games they would be high on the valued 0ayer list but I suspect the pay differentials are pretty wide compared to other players..

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tick, tock... tick, tock...
The unfortunate part is that the injury to Quinn means they feel more pressure to keep than trade him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Wait.

Watch a kicker "develop"?

Who the hell has time for that when each mistake they make can cost you a game? What the fuck is this asshole talking about?

This is not about having some guy work each day to get better. They need to be at a high level the majority of the time.

Mistakes cannot be tolerated if you want to win.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Stephen literally said he didn't know that Maher missed 2 kicks in practice yesterday.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Sign Matt Bryant yesterday. This should take no thought whatsoever.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Wait.

Watch a kicker "develop"?

Who the hell has time for that when each mistake they make can cost you a game? What the fuck is this asshole talking about?

This is not about having some guy work each day to get better. They need to be at a high level the majority of the time.

Mistakes cannot be tolerated if you want to win.
Especially with as much as Garrett relies on kickers to win him games instead of the ole touchdown.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Who was it the other day that was talking about how TC coverage has fallen off in recent years? Whoever it was needs to watch this and correct themselves.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Who was it the other day that was talking about how TC coverage has fallen off in recent years? Whoever it was needs to watch this and correct themselves.

I think it was Schmidtty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom