Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Camp Thread...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I still want to know why he wasn't starting at Memphis. It's not like Barry Sanders was ahead of him.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

    The Garrett Song

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
      I still want to know why he wasn't starting at Memphis. It's not like Barry Sanders was ahead of him.
      Darrell Henderson was a decent back if that means anything.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
        Joe Jackson: He's Strong As Hell

        Damn, I'm a Joe Jackson fan. Kid

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post

          Damn, I'm a Joe Jackson fan. Kid
          I would be an even bigger fan if he said The Hot Boyz is the dumbest nickname I have ever heard.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by boozeman View Post

            I would be an even bigger fan if he said The Hot Boyz is the dumbest nickname I have ever heard.
            I gotta believe that Joe Jackson could come up with a better name.

            That's some Tacobelle shit.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
              I still want to know why he wasn't starting at Memphis. It's not like Barry Sanders was ahead of him.
              I remember wondering that with Kamara. Granted Tennessee has more talent than Memphis but Kamara was never a prolific runner in college.

              Comment




              • I am developing a serious hatred of this guy.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                  I am developing a serious hatred of this guy.
                  2014=2009, 2015=2010?

                  The Garrett Song

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • The Cowboys will be thin at tight end for the upcoming practices with Blake Jarwin (foot) and Dalton Schultz (ankle) dealing with injuries. Jason Witten has been given some days off as well. Codey McElroy and Marcus Lucas, who signed last week, will get more work. Jason Garrett said the Cowboys will work more on four wide receiver sets as well as jumbo packages with offensive linemen at tight end to compensate.

                      Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                        The Cowboys will be thin at tight end for the upcoming practices with Blake Jarwin (foot) and Dalton Schultz (ankle) dealing with injuries. Jason Witten has been given some days off as well. Codey McElroy and Marcus Lucas, who signed last week, will get more work. Jason Garrett said the Cowboys will work more on four wide receiver sets as well as jumbo packages with offensive linemen at tight end to compensate.

                        Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
                        Witten needs reps . He is bound to be a little rusty.
                        Since Day One

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post

                              Witten needs reps . He is bound to be a little rusty.
                              At his age, it's the rust that's holding him together.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GShock View Post

                                At his age, it's the rust that's holding him together.
                                Yep. Same reason why I dont wash my 20 year old truck. It's the dirt.
                                #Fire Garrett

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X