PFT: Ezekiel Elliott has privately said that he’s planning a training-camp*holdout

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They also told that to Lawrence and it wasn't until the last day that they did.
But the did and even if it had been signed sooner it probably wouldn’t have taken effect until it was time . But still the point is Elliot is under contract and should be showing up and show something on his part. He is the one in the breach status.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
But the did and even if it had been signed sooner it probably wouldn’t have taken effect until it was time . But still the point is Elliot is under contract and should be showing up and show something on his part. He is the one in the breach status.
Just seemed forced due to scrambling. If Zeke waits more wear and tear for them to use against him. Go get your money Zeke.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just seemed forced due to scrambling. If Zeke waits more wear and tear for them to use against him. Go get your money Zeke.
So shouldn't every player hold out the second their play exceeds their contract? Every NFL player has wear and tear.

Rev

Staff member
So shouldn't every player hold out the second their play exceeds their contract? Every NFL player has wear and tear.
Come on now. You are better than this. You very well know that excuse is almost exclusively talked about with RBs.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Come on now. You are better than this. You very well know that excuse is almost exclusively talked about with RBs.
RB might be the most extreme example but the average NFL career is still less than 3 years for a lot of positions. So again, why make it exclusive to RB? Markus Golden looked like a stud DE 2 years into his NFL career and now he looks washed up? So why shouldn't guys like that hold out while under contract? Every NFL player is a hit away from their career being over and those hits add up. Get the money before you take too many right? It's not exclusive to RB. Your argument is a great example of why every NFL player should hold out the second they play better than their contract.

Rev

Staff member
RB might be the most extreme example but the average NFL career is still less than 3 years for a lot of positions. So again, why make it exclusive to RB? Markus Golden looked like a stud DE 2 years into his NFL career and now he looks washed up? So why shouldn't guys like that hold out while under contract? Every NFL player is a hit away from their career being over and those hits add up. Get the money before you take too many right? It's not exclusive to RB. Your argument is a great example of why every NFL player should hold out the second they play better than their contract.
Tell me the position that is associated with use them and toss them. Its why they arent paid.

Anyway im done with the conversation. Its already past tired. Zeke will eventually be back and will get his money.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Give him and his representatives permission to seek a trade like the Chargers are doing with Melvin Gordon.

Rev

Staff member
Zeke for Gordon and a couple of picks?
If you want Gordon you better have another good RB to fill in while Gordon recovers from his yearly injuries.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Zeke has overplayed his hand at this point. Whatever part of the fan base was taking his side is probably mostly gone by now.

All he's doing now is cementing his reputation for erratic, knucklehead behavior. It's hard to imagine another team taking a chance on him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life

Top Bottom