PFT: Ezekiel Elliott has privately said that he’s planning a training-camp*holdout

p1_

DCC 4Life

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If he says no then he can hold out all year for all I care. Trade him.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Antonio Bryant (yep, our former guy) is saying the Zeke deal is about to get done.

Have no idea how he knows, but when there were some whispers that Russell Wilson might get traded he posted something about "Wilson about to be the leagues highest paid player" and it happened (maybe the very next day)

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
By the way, you can see a microcosm of exactly why I swore off IdiotZone years ago and never went back in that Zeke new offer thread there today. It's no wonder that other teams fans universally regard Cowboy fans as the most ignorant, reading through that thread alone you will some of the most asinine shit ever.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Redskins fans are the most ignorant, but Cowboys fans are certainly up there. It’s different through. Redskins fans just operate in an alternate reality. Cowboys fans operate in the real world, but everything has max team spin.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's an assumption, I can't imagine that he's actually asking for 15+, I guess we'll find out eventually.
Yeah I have no idea. Frankly the bigger deal is the guaranteed money. But since Zeke doesn't seem to care about honoring a contract I'd give him 15 a year with minimal guarantees. Then the Cowboys don't have to honor his contract either.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
OK, so how do I post twitter stuff and get it to embed correctly
Don't ask Booze. We are still training him.

Hit the A in the top right. Click the Twitter icon and insert just the number.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hell yeah, now work something out with Cooper and put the books away.

Dak has the year to prove himself.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder if the Jaylon deal sort of pushed him to get this thing done. Sometimes seeing the other guys around you taking reasonable deals for the chance at a championship will make a guy a little more reasonable. Or it just could be that the season is about to start and both sides have finally gotten serious realizing they need to get this thing done. Zeke has already gotten to sit out of camp which veteran players notoriously hate, especially at RB where their bodies take a beating.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We are caving. Like we did with Lawrence.

At least we got a friendly deal with Jaylon Smith.

Top Bottom