PFT: Ezekiel Elliott has privately said that he’s planning a training-camp*holdout

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I don't feel for him or support him in this whatsoever. Two seasons left on his contract? Forget it!

p1_

DCC 4Life
Constantly getting in trouble with the league, then dishonoring a contract with 2 years remaining. Ass. Hole.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe he just wants to sit these practices out... Wouldn't surprise me.

Cotton

Staff member
Maybe he just wants to sit these practices out... Wouldn't surprise me.
That would be even worse for me. That would mean he is lazy on top of being a dumbass. If it were up to me I start looking for a replacement and run his ass into the ground while I have him the next two years.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I would not give in to this guy. I don’t think I can be convinced that he will take the team to the SB and that’s the only reason I would meet his demands. Lots of Good RBs can deliver a good season with the organization for a lot less money so that is what would make the decision for me. Convince me as an owner that he is the teams only hope of a SB or have another decent season with a good RB. No other reason to even go another day unless you think he is a pretty certain catalyst to a trophy. ‘

Personally I don’t think he could convince me he is the only chance for a playoff team.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The dude is notoriously slow getting into a groove to start the season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wouldn’t surprise me if management told him to save his body and stay away for a few weeks.
Yeah I mean we need him as fresh as possible at the end of the season. If getting started a little late helps that I have no issues.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He's definitely going to start slow, holdout or not. He'll start rounding into form sometime around halftime of game 2, and be fully in stride by about game 4.

Cotton

Staff member

This had better not be true.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This had better not be true.
Hey, he's going on vacation to chill. Nothing else to do while you are a holdout. I am sure that his agents would know how to get in touch with him with anything major.

Cotton

Staff member
Hey, he's going on vacation to chill. Nothing else to do while you are a holdout. I am sure that his agents would know how to get in touch with him with anything major.
It is just really bad optics and is not going to be looked kindly on by his teammates who are busting their asses right now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is just really bad optics and is not going to be looked kindly on by his teammates who are busting their asses right now.
Judging by what his teammates have said so far, I don't think they give a shit. They would probably be doing the same thing.

Cotton

Staff member
Judging by what his teammates have said so far, I don't think they give a shit. They would probably be doing the same thing.
He hadn't left for Cabo when they said those things. If this is true, it is a really bad idea and he should have been advised against it.

Top Bottom