Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PFT: Ezekiel Elliott has privately said that heís planning a training-camp*holdout

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadrise View Post

Anyone who thinks RBs like Zeke are a dime a dozen should go have an MRI done to find out how much brain damage there is.
    Well there have been several on this site to indicate this, notwithstanding Elliot. That was a common theme 2 or 3 seasons ago.
    Since Day One

Comment

I'm just tired of these "Screw the team, I want my money" contracts. If Zeke had completed the last year of his contract, I could understand this situation better. If he had the opportunity to sign a $20 mil/per season with someone like Miami, he'd be gone yesterday.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

Why anybody would give a shit what this dumb ass thinks is beyond me.
          Isn't the same thing true for most of them?

Comment

Get your ass to camp and let your agent work it out.

Comment

So, he really is going to hold out. Fuck him.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I don't feel for him or support him in this whatsoever. Two seasons left on his contract? Forget it!

Comment

Constantly getting in trouble with the league, then dishonoring a contract with 2 years remaining. Ass. Hole.
                  defense wins championships

Comment

Comment

Zeke is already paid like a top 10 RB, it's not like the guy is getting pennies.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                          Maybe he just wants to sit these practices out... Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

That would be even worse for me. That would mean he is lazy on top of being a dumbass. If it were up to me I start looking for a replacement and run his ass into the ground while I have him the next two years.

Comment

I would not give in to this guy. I donít think I can be convinced that he will take the team to the SB and thatís the only reason I would meet his demands. Lots of Good RBs can deliver a good season with the organization for a lot less money so that is what would make the decision for me. Convince me as an owner that he is the teams only hope of a SB or have another decent season with a good RB. No other reason to even go another day unless you think he is a pretty certain catalyst to a trophy. Ď

Personally I donít think he could convince me he is the only chance for a playoff team.
                              Since Day One

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

Wouldnít surprise me if management told him to save his body and stay away for a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X