Elliott To Meet With Goodell Tuesday

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
NO nightclubs. Find a sleepy little bar like Cheers.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I didnt think it warranted a suspension. He has trouble going out in public and having fun, clearly, though.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
NO nightclubs. Find a sleepy little bar like Cheers.
There are plenty of quiet bars in the Frisco/McKinney area. I’m not a fan of many of them, but he can always go to those.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Security guard wants Ezekiel Elliott charged with battery

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 13, 2019, 5:52 PM EDT

The NFL did not discipline Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott after an altercation with a security guard in Las Vegas in May, but the security guard wants Elliott to face criminal charges.

Security guard Kyle Johnson went to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police headquarters on Friday and said he wanted to press battery charges. He told FOX 5 in Las Vegas afterward that he was troubled by the NFL’s decision not to do anything about it.

“To not have anything happen to him, the NFL is basically saying it’s OK to go to Vegas, get obliterated and shove people over fences,” Johnson said.

Elliot apologized after the incident, but Johnson didn’t believe the apology was sincere.

“Just very unsympathetic. Like, ‘I have to do this, I’m being forced to do this. I don’t want to be here right now’ kind of thing,” Johnson said of Elliott’s apology.

Johnson says he was just trying to do his job by putting his hands up to keep Elliott out of a restricted area, and Elliott responded by attacking him. Johnson also said he has been threatened on social media by Cowboys fans. Now he’d like Elliott to face consequences for his actions.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not that it matters that much, but I will say the first time I saw the video I didn't see that little shove with his right forearm/elbow. I thought the guard was basically trying to avoid contact with Zeke and fell over that rail on his own.

Anyway, Zeke is a massive knucklehead and he's lucky Jerry's cleanup crew has kept him from being suspended before now.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Is there any audio on what was said? What did the guy say to make Zeke turnaround?

Top Bottom