Elliott In Trouble Again

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's not uncommon for someone in their early 20's to not get it yet. I know I'm worlds different now than I was back then. Of course I'm in my 30's now so it takes some time for people. Seems to me like a lot of Zeke's problems start with women. This whole incident sounds like it started because he was arguing with a girl he was with.
I'm not letting him off the hook just because he's in his early 20's.

Hell, I'd wager that at least 65% of the league is in their early 20's, and 99% of the players from that age group don't constantly find themselves in dumb situations like this.

He's just a f'ing idiot. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
Seems to me like a lot of Zeke's problems start with women. This whole incident sounds like it started because he was arguing with a girl he was with.
yeah, man. this thing did start with him and his GF getting into it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not letting him off the hook just because he in his early 20's.

Hell, I'd wager that at least 65% of the league is in their early 20's, and 99% of the players from that age group don't constantly find themselves in dumb situations like this.

He's just a f'ing idiot. It's as simple as that.
I'm not letting him off. Simply pointing out that people mature at different ages. Priorities change. I wouldn't write someone off simply because they party in their early 20s. At some point he needs to realize that partying and drinking and getting drunk girls isn't the most important thing in life. Of course some people never mature to that next step.

All I know is that girls and partying were probably top priorities in a lot of our lives at that age. It was mine when I was 23. But that changes for most people as they get a little older. And if those weren't Zeke's priorities anymore I doubt incidents like this would ever come up.

p1_

DCC 4Life
he cant seem to figure out how to do it responsibly. It can be done, he seems to not always give a shit.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I don't care about his age. There are plenty of resources for these young guys that become insta-millionaires to teach them how to manage their money, their instant celebrity status, about everything. He is far from the first player to repeat cycles of indiscretion and won't be the last.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't care about his age. There are plenty of resources for these young guys that become insta-millionaires to teach them how to manage their money, their instant celebrity status, about everything. He is far from the first player to repeat cycles of indiscretion and won't be the last.
People do it all the time without money. I don't think this is an instant millionaire problem. It's just that a security guard at a concert getting bumped doesn't usually mean anything for joe blow. He goes on about his life the next day. Guys like Zeke can't get away with the same stuff. And if he doesn't realize it soon those Millions could go away real quickly.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Is his lady wearing nothing but a thong in the video?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is his lady wearing nothing but a thong in the video?
Looked like it. Also dude tripped over a gate. Wasn't really push at all. Still dumb as shit. Zeke was clearly backing him right on to it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
:lol If you're going to talk shit to someone, either:

A) Be man enough to back it up.
B) Make sure you have a clear path to get away.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol If you're going to talk shit to someone, either:

A) Be man enough to back it up.
B) Make sure you have a clear path to get away.
Zeke is a massive man when compared to average Joe. I wouldn't fuck with him.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
This crap is ridiculous and I would feel that way even if he played for a different team.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Meanwhile Reuben Foster has been charged with about 3 felonies and had the cops called on him about 4 separate times with the same girl alleging domestic violence on at least two separate occasions before taking it back, and he's been suspended ~checks notes~...2 games.

Top Bottom