Elliott In Trouble Again

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Handcuffed but not arrested by the real po po. That'll be his saving grace.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I heard on the ticket that this is totally bogus, that the guy did a "flop" worthy of the best NBA fakes. Pppfff!

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Logic (I say that because Goodell and the league office are illogical assholes) would dictate that that he's unlikely to be suspended but he's still a complete moron for being in that situation to begin with. I've lived many more years than this moron, and partied just as hard in the biggest party cities in the country, and yet I've somehow managed to avoid getting into confrontations that attract police presence despite not having tens of millions on the line.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it doesn't even say that the guy was pushed or hit. Just knocked to the ground. Sounds like a douche looking for money or something but I could be wrong.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Zeke is still an idiot for engaging the guy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah it doesn't even say that the guy was pushed or hit. Just knocked to the ground. Sounds like a douche looking for money or something but I could be wrong.
Also the guy supposedly dropped the N word.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Meh, this isn't shit. So, expect an 8 game suspension following an 18 month investigation.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Some people just find trouble even when they ain't looking for it I, call them shit magnets. I'm sure we'll get an "investigation" that lasts at least until TC is set to open.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
By now he doesn't have the common sense to avoid this kind of crap? I'm seriously doubting his maturity and decision making capabilities.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nothing good happens at 3am during a music festival in LV.
That's part of the problem. Nobody is asking the players to be shut ins, but damn 3AM at a concert with alcohol clearly involved?

Elliott may not understand how much of a target he is.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
And that's why nothing will change. Stephen is practically patting him on the back.

p1_

DCC 4Life
That's part of the problem. Nobody is asking the players to be shut ins, but damn 3AM at a concert with alcohol clearly involved?

Elliott may not understand how much of a target he is.
clearly he doesnt get it. I hope he does one day.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Won't matter to Sheriff Goodell.

2 game suspension for "conduct detrimental".

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He's making a case why they shouldn't pay him Todd Gurley money.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
clearly he doesnt get it. I hope he does one day.
It's not uncommon for someone in their early 20's to not get it yet. I know I'm worlds different now than I was back then. Of course I'm in my 30's now so it takes some time for people. Seems to me like a lot of Zeke's problems start with women. This whole incident sounds like it started because he was arguing with a girl he was with.

Top Bottom