Rookie Minicamp/OTAs Thread

p1_

DCC 4Life
Of course he did and he will during the regular season too. Which sucks.
I doubt he will take all the snaps during regular season. It would go against the direction of the Moore offense.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I doubt he will take all the snaps during regular season. It would go against the direction of the Moore offense.
You're trolling right?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Couple this with Jerry's comments. We are going to see his slow ass on 90% of the snaps or more.
I'm sure they take it as a point of excellence that he is in good enough shape to play 90% of the snaps. The problem is they are too stupid to realize he is a liability as a receiver with his inability to convert for a first down.

p1_

DCC 4Life
You're trolling right?
well, I might be in denial, but I dont see Witten reviving a career that was sliding before he retired. Another year older and slower. What does he add? Seriously.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
well, I might be in denial, but I dont see Witten reviving a career that was sliding before he retired. Another year older and slower. What does he add? Seriously.
I'm not saying Witten will deserve to be out there for 90% of the snaps, I'm saying Garrett/Moore don't have the clout with Jerry to make him stay on the sidelines

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm not saying Witten will deserve to be out there for 90% of the snaps, I'm saying Garrett/Moore don't have the clout with Jerry to make him stay on the sidelines
It is not even that. Witten is a damn nag. They just let him do what he wants because he has ownership mandate and because they don't want to hear it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Kellen Moore: On Witten's Return, Big Plays, Amari Cooper & More[/h]
Moore addresses the Witten PT question.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Of course he did and he will during the regular season too. Which sucks.
It's going to be awesome to see all of the pre-snap motion just to see Witten on a TE screen on 3rd and 7.

Cotton

Staff member
[h=1]Kellen Moore: On Witten's Return, Big Plays, Amari Cooper & More[/h]
Moore addresses the Witten PT question.
Is that a taser that dude is holding to Moore's neck?

Cotton

Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
I have one of those recorders. The mics do kinda look like a taser.

Top Bottom