Sturm: Two Hundred Snaps - Examining Tony Pollard, the Cowboys’ newest all-purpose weapon

p1_

DCC 4Life
Looks like they were dead set on Pollard and would have even taken him earlier:

I can't believe he dropped Sherman Williams in there, like he was proud of that.
Is that Stephen? He doesnt talk as much nonsense (relatively speaking) as his dad, but he still doesnt know Jack nor shit.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He was contrasting Pollard with Williams, not comparing. He was saying Sherman Williams didn't work because he was a lesser Emmitt and couldn't do anything else (special teams, catch the ball, etc).

That's his reasoning for why Pollard should work out but guys like Sherman Williams didn't.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Lassic was another turd. Who was Emmitt's best backup? Warren? Herschel, part II?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He was contrasting Pollard with Williams, not comparing. He was saying Sherman Williams didn't work because he was a lesser Emmitt and couldn't do anything else (special teams, catch the ball, etc).

That's his reasoning for why Pollard should work out but guys like Sherman Williams didn't.
Yeah, pretty obvious when he mentions 'having a hard time'.

But, you know... :panic

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
And could you explain to me what "there are guys who are convicted in our room" means?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Are Sturm's article like this valuable to you guys? It takes some time to post these with all the videos, so if you guys don't see value in them, there is no need for me to post them.
Dude. Props for all your effort. This takes time and patience. It is much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

As for Pollard and his prospects, it's hard for me to watch the footage and not be intrigued. It would be so nice to have some dynamics to this stale offense, any sort of truly viable alternative to the same old thing.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I'm tired of the drafting philosophy of change of pace or back up guys. How about you draft the best talent and if they are better than the guys currently on your roster, they replace them. And the next year, you draft more guys to try and beat the ones you have. This drafting backups is BS and what got them into trouble years ago.

Top Bottom