Prescott Contract Watch Thread...

GShock

DCC 4Life
I’m seeing 107 guaranteed, could go to 144 total.

Most guaranteed money in NFL history.

Dak’s price just went up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
$32 mill per. That is most likely where Dak will fall now. Jerry could have saved his dumbass some money if he would have already gotten Dak's deal done.

p1_

DCC 4Life
$32 mill per. That is most likely where Dak will fall now. Jerry could have saved his dumbass some money if he would have already gotten Dak's deal done.
and you see, the 28m figure has already been surpassed.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Carson Wentz's contract extension means Dak Prescott should get paid[/h]

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The Wentz contract should make things pretty easy for us. If we give Dak the exact same contract, Dak's AAV would be about 25.75 million.

No brainer. Give Dak like 108 -110 million guaranteed and we should be pretty happy all around.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And he and his agent will laugh.
Laugh or be offended. Either way Dak's extension is going to be over 30 mil per season. Now if you calculate in his minimal salary next year with the extension the numbers will look lower. But essentially Dak is going to get 30+ mil on average after next season.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Laugh or be offended. Either way Dak's extension is going to be over 30 mil per season. Now if you calculate in his minimal salary next year with the extension the numbers will look lower. But essentially Dak is going to get 30+ mil on average after next season.
In your post that Booze responded to you say 20 million is his worth. Was that a typo or is that what you think he should get?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
In your post that Booze responded to you say 20 million is his worth. Was that a typo or is that what you think he should get?
It was a joke because that's what LT said he would offer him as fair market value.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It was a joke because that's what LT said he would offer him as fair market value.
Get it right. I didn’t mention anything about a fair market value. I said I would only offer him $20. M plus incentives because I don’t think he is at a level yet to get top pay among quarterbacks.

Top Bottom