2019 Draft Chatter Thread...

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I’m really happy with the Weber pick.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He’s one of those guys who will have a huge game or two and then disappear for 3 games. Also gets hurt a lot. I think he could have easily been had as UDFA.
Well that reportedly was their idea -- use the late picks on UDFA types, only this way they don't have to recruit and bid for them. #5Dchess

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And he'll be the one to handle the carries we pull from Zeke. Pollard will be more of a 3rd down back, slot receiver. Book it.

And his name is Darius Jackson
Yep, its always funny when we take two guys at the same position and the second guy seems like the better player but that's how ai feel about Weber. The better RB anyway. Pollard is the better receiver and special teamer. Either way I think our entire RB depth chart is new now.

p1_

DCC 4Life
soon the FA frenzy will ensue. Hope we find some nugs.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Seems like too many DEs but oh well.
Yeah, I would have preferred a WR there. But whatever. 8 picks this year and I can't really say I'm overly excited for any of them. There are some good players there, for sure. But this draft just feels like a let down. Guess I just believed the hype that we were finally taking fixing the back end of our defense seriously with our interest in all of the safeties we brought in. (NO MORE JEFF HEATH!! :towel ) And this was a strong year for them.

Then? When the stars aligned for us and we had our choice of playmakers to fit in to our defensive backfield?

We take a problem child DT that most figured would still be there in the next round.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Decent late round pick. Probably won’t make the team, but I like the attention to d-line.

midswat

... soon
Shy Tuttle.

Only Vol draft eligible worth a gamble this year. Former 5 star recruit. Big body DT. Battled leg injuries early and S&C was non existent during Butch Jones era.

Put him in a good S&C regime for another year or two after this past season, and I think he’ll be a long time nfl’er. Serviceable career. Would be a good UDFA.

p1_

DCC 4Life
there's gonna be some good FA WRs.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Listening to all of the phone calls, it sounds like all of our draftees have their head's on right.

Top Bottom