2019 Draft Chatter Thread...

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
The Rams and the Colts weren't the only teams that beat the hell out of us up the middle. That's why I wanted Mack. I think overall we've made some solid picks. But this can't continue.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Marinelli loves him a bad boy
As long as they don’t get suspended for drugs or go Vontaze Burfict on the field, I don’t mind having players on defense with a few screws loose.

data

Forbes #1
That's it for me, boys. Worst NFL Draft experience ever for Thurs/Fri...today was enjoyable, though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I’m happy with the Joe Jackson pick. At least he was a productive player at Miami. Good value.
Funny how we avoid the Hurricanes program like the plague for a couple decades then suddenly take two guys back to back.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Funny how we avoid the Hurricanes program like the plague for a couple decades then suddenly take two guys back to back.
Jerry figures Jimmy has finally been away from there long enough so that if he takes a player from there that is successful, there is no way Jimmy could possibly get any credit for it.

He didn't want to take any chances.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Pretty shocked that Emanuel Hall is still on the board. Does he have a red flag I didn't hear about?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty shocked that Emanuel Hall is still on the board. Does he have a red flag I didn't hear about?
Injury history. I'd take a flier though he is better than the Noah Brown's of this roster. May be able to push for the fourth WR spot.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I bet we go WR here. (hopefully Hall, if we do) Or maybe even DT again since we were supposedly in love with Gerald Willis and he's still on the board.

D

Deuce

I really want Emmanuel Hall. He’s explosive when he’s on the field.

The homer in me also wants Dredrick Snelson.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Donovan Wilson is about as dime-a-dozen as you can get.
Yeah tough hard hitting safety who's only chance to make the team is only on special teams. I'm not a Texas AM guy so I'll let one of them speak up on the guy. There weren't really any safeties left that got me excited. But this is sort of a meh guy. I hope he surprises but I doubt it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
GIve me Emanuel Hall, Penny Hart, or Jazz Ferguson and lets wrap this bitch up.

Top Bottom