2019 Draft Chatter Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If this is true, then I want to see him and Zeke on the field at the same time a lot. I would love to have a consistent run catching back to keep defenses honest.

D

Deuce

Pollard is a baller. He’ll of a return man and a million times better as a change of pace/scat back than we’ve had in forever.

data

Forbes #1
How many draft picks have we utilized to implement some special offensive wrinkle (2-TE offense included)? Can Kellen Moore actually be the one to make it finally happen?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The only deal about Pollard is that he is way more specialized than Williams. He is pretty much a third down guy, not a guy who can fill in for extended series. Picking him means we need to keep three RBs on the roster.
Yea reading more about him seems like the new Dunbar

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
How many draft picks have we utilized to implement some special offensive wrinkle (2-TE offense included)? Can Kellen Moore actually be the one to make it finally happen?
No we won't. We will have 3 plays a game for him and they will be telegraphed badly.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Pollard is a baller. He’ll of a return man and a million times better as a change of pace/scat back than we’ve had in forever.
Don’t care. We just used a 4th round pick on a punt returner. We apparently need to hit the reset button on being idiots every 10 years. We tried this shit in 2009.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They always talk about this matchup shit and it never ever happens.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Oh, fuck you, Helman. Just, fuck you.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don’t care. We just used a 4th round pick on a punt returner. We apparently need to hit the reset button on being idiots every 10 years. We tried this shit in 2009.
Basically the plan for him sounds identical to Tavon Austin. Gives me little faith.

shane

DCC 4Life
Love the idea of using Zeke as a WR. Would save milage on him and keep him going longer. Would love the pick if I had any faith in the coaching staff. He will get 3 carries a game

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Thompson is still available. That's the S I was thinking about. :unsure

data

Forbes #1
So, should we have drafted Myles Jack instead of Jaylon Smith?

Top Bottom