2019 Draft Chatter Thread...

D

Deuce

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So why such poor sack production? Did he not play much? Did he have no pass rush moves? Could he just not finish? Even a two gapper gets more than that usually.
His pass rush moves are not refined at all, he basically relies entirely on burst/quickness to get pressure. If he can develop his hand use and have a tool bag of countermoves he'll be that much better.

D

Deuce

So why such poor sack production? Did he not play much? Did he have no pass rush moves? Could he just not finish? Even a two gapper gets more than that usually.
Usually when a guy is a legit reach, one of the pundits references it. Did you pay attention when he was drafted? Kiper, McShay and Riddick all gushed about him. There should be no illusions about his talent.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Trysten Hill's major concern are his personality traits, I'd love to see the interview he had with our coaching staff and Jerruh that obviously convinced them otherwise.

I mean, Trysten Hill must be one charming m'fer.

I can imagine Hill saying something that has our staff nodding their heads, while we'd be in the viewing room banging on the one-way glass and screaming, "HE LYIN TO YOU, YOU STUPID DIPWADS!!!!"
It's funny because someone was talking about Taco earlier today and how we all should have seen the attitude problems coming. With Hill it's pretty obvious and we did it anyway.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Usually when a guy is a legit reach, one of the pundits references it. Did you pay attention when he was drafted? Kiper, McShay and Riddick all gushed about him. There should be no illusions about his talent.
I haven't seen them reference anything with a lot of these reaches.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
His pass rush moves are not refined at all, he basically relies entirely on burst/quickness to get pressure. If he can develop his hand use and have a tool bag of countermoves he'll be that much better.
He will need to because 3 sacks aginst better competition won't cut it. That's not even Collins level.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's funny because someone was talking about Taco earlier today and how we all should have seen the attitude problems coming. With Hill it's pretty obvious and we did it anyway.
We definitely put blinders on when we want to.

D

Deuce

I would post the twitter video of him watching the selection, but I don’t know how to post twitter shit anymore. He watched it in his frat house. :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If that doesn't just give everyone the warm and fuzzies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So disgusted.

I expect even more FAIL with this pick coming up.

Top Bottom