2019 Draft Chatter Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wonder how big the medical flags are on Rodney Anderson. He's a stud and always injured, so he fits Jerry's criteria for our second pick.

data

Forbes #1
DK Metcalf and his father being an NFL DL. Imagine the father-son wrestling matches they had growing up.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
No way am I staying up to watch our 3rd round pick.
Everybody should have done what Im doing instead of watching this. Watching old GoT seasons is much more enjoyable.

D

Deuce

I'm sure at one point Irving was just classified immature until he was old enough to outgrow that label and grow into "straight up moron".
Probably and it’ll be Marinelli’s job to work it out of him before it’s too late.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Unbelievable.

The draft falls absolutely PERFECTLY for us to have our pick of play making safeties or a nice 3T in Dre'mont Jones and we reach on some fucking guy with an attitude problem from a place that prides itself in pretend championship banners? I really hate Rod Marinelli.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuck Marinelli. I am done with that stupid fucker.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Wow, that's shit value 1 year after he was a first rounder. Props to the cardinals though for not doubling down on a sunk cost.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unbelievable.

The draft falls absolutely PERFECTLY for us to have our pick of play making safeties or a nice 3T in Dre'mont Jones and we reach on some fucking guy with an attitude problem from a place that prides itself in pretend championship banners? I really hate Rod Marinelli.
My opinion exactly. They lock so hard in on one or two players and ignore everyone else.

D

Deuce

My opinion exactly. They lock so hard in on one or two players and ignore everyone else.
Maybe it’s not locking in, but they just had that high of a grade on him over the others? It’s not like Rapp didn’t outright suck at the combine.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Like Booze, I thought this draft was gonna be different. Three good safeties there for the taking.
Unbelievable

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe it’s not locking in, but they just had that high of a grade on him over the others? It’s not like Rapp didn’t outright suck at the combine.
Its no coincidence that Hill's name has come up repeatedly. It didn't matter who was still there.

Top Bottom