Fisher: Teams Plan To Call On Cowboys For Taco Charlton

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Pennies on the dollar. And there's a market for him?

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I'm in! Draft pick for an underachiever. Maybe a DC somewhere else can get better production out of him

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pennies on the dollar. And there's a market for him?
I don't give a shit what we get for him as long as we get something. I would even take a sixth.

This is the moron who came up with the Hot Boyz shit. He has got to go.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't give a shit what we get for him as long as we get something. I would even take a sixth.

This is the moron who came up with the Hot Boyz shit. He has got to go.
:lol

Why trade him for a sixth? Unless you don't think he is good enough to even make the roster that wouldn't make any sense. Or you're just hateful like always.

But yeah I'm sure teams will call. But they aren't going to offer us a pick in the first 3 rounds so I don't see the point.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
:lol

Why trade him for a sixth? Unless you don't think he is good enough to even make the roster that wouldn't make any sense. Or you're just hateful like always.

But yeah I'm sure teams will call. But they aren't going to offer us a pick in the first 3 rounds so I don't see the point.
Getting a third for him would be fantastic. I'd take a fourth, nothing less IMO

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Say they have grown tired of his act. And by the looks of things, they did at the end of last season when he was a frequent healthy scratch. What's the difference between that and not making the roster? So you keep the guy because maybe he gets his head out of his ass?

Why keep a guy around you really want to get rid of? He is slated to carry a $2.7M cap hit. Even more next year.

If you can get anything for him and dump his cap, it is a win.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
My question is who got tired of him? Marinelli? Arent we constantly confused as to why he doesn't value certain things or just a bumbling fool?

I'm not advocating to keep him necessarily. Just want to make sure we dont think somebody can reach him.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I wouldnt just give him away. He was a first rounder, even if he hasnt done so great here.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My question is who got tired of him? Marinelli? Arent we constantly confused as to why he doesn't value certain things or just a bumbling fool?

I'm not advocating to keep him necessarily. Just want to make sure we dont think somebody can reach him.
Same guys who couldn't get shit out of him last year are still here.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's him. There's a reason a lot of us weren't happy with the pick. He just doesn't seem to have that drive.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's him. There's a reason a lot of us weren't happy with the pick. He just doesn't seem to have that drive.
Something is not right with his head. Just look at his Tweets. The guy is weird and really thinks he is better than he is. We need to dump him now.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Say they have grown tired of his act. And by the looks of things, they did at the end of last season when he was a frequent healthy scratch. What's the difference between that and not making the roster? So you keep the guy because maybe he gets his head out of his ass?

Why keep a guy around you really want to get rid of? He is slated to carry a $2.7M cap hit. Even more next year.

If you can get anything for him and dump his cap, it is a win.
Because they don't want to cut him and despite what you may think he is at minimum good depth with potential to be more. To trade that away for a special teamer or camp body is beyond silly. Taco isn't a cancer.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Same guys who couldn't get shit out of him last year are still here.
Well I'm banking on the fact that they wont be next year.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Either you guys have an issue cutting bait or you don't know what you are looking at.

Charlton is crap.
Even crap shouldn’t be prematurely pinched.

A 4th is more than reasonable for a guy drafted in the 1st just two years ago. Or a favorable trade up on day two.

But a 6th is Mike Junkin territory, and we’re nowhere near that yet.

It’s not like Charlton was a reach or pet cat someone had to have. He was a legit 1st round prospect.

Top Bottom