Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pet Cat Wish List

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pet Cat Wish List

    We're two weeks out. Just thought I'd throw out some names that I'd be happy with if we ended up with them. I'm not going to add names like Bosa for example. Guys we have no chance of getting. Some of these guys may go before we're on the clock at 58. But I think there is a possibility they could be there. And not all guys are 2nd round types. The names are in no particular order, or where I think they'll go. Only guys that I wouldn't mind seeing on our roster on draft weekend. Only put 5 down for each position, although there are more I like, and probably rated higher than some of these. These are just some favorites.

    I didn't list quarterback, oline, or linebacker. Haven't studied them much, although there are some olineman I wouldn't mind having.

    Obviously, if some higher rated guys fell to us, they'd take precedent. For instance, if one of the big three TEs happened to be there, they'd immediately take precedence over the other TEs listed. Right now, I'm kind of going back and forth whether or not I'd rather have a DT, safety, or TE with our first pick. Depends on who's there, I guess.
    Defensive Tackle:
    Dexter Lawrence
    Dre'mont Jones
    Khalen Saunders
    Daylon Mack
    Renell Wren

    Devensive End:
    Oshane Ximines
    Anthony Nelson
    Ben Banogu
    Joe Jackson
    Kingsley Keke

    Safety:
    Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
    Juan Thornhill
    Darnell Savage
    Taylor Rapp
    Amani Hooker

    Cornerback:
    Lonnie Johnson
    Amani Aruwariye
    Isiah Johnson
    Jordan Brown
    Jamel Dean

    Wide Receiver:
    Mecole Hardman
    Myles Boykin
    Penny Hart
    Emanuel Hall
    Jazz Ferguson

    Running Back:
    Trayveon Williams
    Bryce Love
    Justice Hill
    Bruce Anderson
    Mike Webber

    Tight End:
    Jace Sternberger
    Kahale Warring
    Dawson Knox
    Josh Oliver
    Kaden Smith

  • #2
    Originally posted by NoDak View Post
    Safety:
    Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
    Juan Thornhill
    Darnell Savage
    Taylor Rapp
    Amani Hooker
    I would love to have any one of these. I'm not sure there is much of a gap between the best on this list and the worst.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

      I would love to have any one of these. I'm not sure there is much of a gap between the best on this list and the worst.
      Yeah, the safety crop this year is very good. Legitimately 8 deep with guys that could step right in on day one and start, when you include Abram, Adderley, and Thompson to this list. I think these three will be gone when we come up, and probably 2-3 more from the guys I listed.

      I would love to have a chance at any one of them. Even the next tier down has some very nice players in it. Marquis Blair, Jaquan Johnson, etc...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NoDak View Post

        Yeah, the safety crop this year is very good. Legitimately 8 deep with guys that could step right in on day one and start, when you include Abram, Adderley, and Thompson to this list. I think these three will be gone when we come up, and probably 2-3 more from the guys I listed.

        I would love to have a chance at any one of them. Even the next tier down has some very nice players in it. Marquis Blair, Jaquan Johnson, etc...
        Yeah I'm starting to think DT may be the best bet in the second round if one falls. The top 3 TE's will be gone more than likely and the group after them I think we can get one of those later. Meaning I'm not so in love with Sternberger that I'd be offended if we got a different TE later like Knox, Nauta or Caleb Wilson.

        Give me a DreMont Jones, Jeffrey Simmons (Because of injury) or Jerry Tillery in the second if they fall and clean up with safety and TE later. Of course they could all 3 easily be gone. In which case I think you can get an excellent safety and would rather not force the pick on the D-line.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thornhill fits that big safety that Richard likes, but he has great speed to go with it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
            Thornhill fits that big safety that Richard likes, but he has great speed to go with it.
            Thornhill has been a real ballhawk in college. Plus he is athletic and has nice size. I'm definitely a fan.

            Comment


            • #7
              My wet dream is Dexter Lawrence
              2018 Pickem Champion

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
                My wet dream is Dexter Lawrence
                That must hurt
                #Fire Garrett

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rev View Post

                  That must hurt

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm back and forth on this one, but I read really good stuff about Thornhill. A ball hawk safety would be a big boon to this D so that's where my choice would be. Barring that, DT please.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
                      I'm back and forth on this one, but I read really good stuff about Thornhill. A ball hawk safety would be a big boon to this D so that's where my choice would be. Barring that, DT please.
                      I might even be higher on Thornhill than guys like Rapp. Just more of a coverage ballhawk type of guy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

                        I might even be higher on Thornhill than guys like Rapp. Just more of a coverage ballhawk type of guy.
                        I am. I would take Rapp on this team. But given the choice of the two, give me Thornhill.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NoDak View Post

                          I am. I would take Rapp on this team. But given the choice of the two, give me Thornhill.
                          He would fill 2 areas of need that havenít been a strength at the safety position in eons. Speed, and the ability to pick off some passes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I watch a good bit of uga, so pet cats are isaac Nauta, DeAndre Walker, and Meco.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A rapp or thornhill pick would seal the deal for me, but refusing to get my hopes up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X