Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Obviously, we aren't backing up the Brinks truck for him, but I pay him well. He has been playing lights out since he came back. And, he has been damn near invaluable with Lee out.
    I want Hitchens to stay, but Im sure Stephen can't manage all these deals.
    defense wins championships

    Comment


    • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
      I want Hitchens to stay, but Im sure Stephen can't manage all these deals.
      With the extra cap space we received in June after cutting Romo I think we'd be in position to make competitive offers to Hitchens and Lawrence. Obviously Lawrence would be the priority.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
        I want Hitchens to stay, but Im sure Stephen can't manage all these deals.
        Cut some fat then. I'm ok partying ways with a guy like Crawford or Scandrick.

        And frankly Dez should accept a pay cut. Dude is being paid way too much.

        Comment




        • Uhhhhhhhhhh....
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post


              Uhhhhhhhhhh....
              And this is in this thread why?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                And this is in this thread why?
                Because, apparently, NFL owners are thought about differently than NFL players. (See Ezekiel Elliot)
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                  Because, apparently, NFL owners are thought about differently than NFL players. (See Ezekiel Elliot)
                  Eehhhh, that is kind of a stretch there, I dunno, dawg.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                    Cut some fat then. I'm ok partying ways with a guy like Crawford or Scandrick.

                    And frankly Dez should accept a pay cut. Dude is being paid way too much.
                    All of the above

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
                      All of the above
                      And don't get me wrong, I still want Dez around but the guy costs us 17 mil against the cap this year. Next year if we cut him we would save over 8 mil against the cap. So he needs to realize he isnt worth that much money. He isn't worth that kind of money to any NFL team any more.

                      Comment


                      • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                          A testament to our historically great OLs for sure. Blitz means single coverage somewhere, and more time to locate the matchup makes a big difference.

                          The anomaly is 2010, and probably having Miles, Dez, or Witten in single coverage made a difference. More than likely blitzing was rare that year given how bad we were.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                            And don't get me wrong, I still want Dez around but the guy costs us 17 mil against the cap this year. Next year if we cut him we would save over 8 mil against the cap. So he needs to realize he isnt worth that much money. He isn't worth that kind of money to any NFL team any more.
                            We need an alpha WR soon. A guy like Jakeem Grant should do the trick.
                            #Fire Garrett

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rev View Post
                              We need an alpha WR soon. A guy like Jakeem Grant should do the trick.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                              Comment


                              • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X