Rapoport: Quinn Trade Being Finalized

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Each side has been piddling around for the last week since Quinn actually made his visit and now that the Lawrence shit seems to be hitting the fan they finalize the deal. I don't think it's necessarily a sign of what is to come in terms of Lawrence but I think the front office is keenly aware of the media cycle and wanting to get some good press.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good. He's a nice complementary piece to D-Law.

Wait...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
"future late pick" apparently.

That sounds good.
God, I hope so. I wanted to see them bring Quinn in, but the longer and uglier this Lawrence crap has become, I was scared shitless they'd panic and send them something stupid like a 3rd. I wouldn't have been happy with one of our 4ths going this year, but I could have at least understood it.

If this is a late round pick from next year? Hell yeah.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
God, I hope so. I wanted to see them bring Quinn in, but the longer and uglier this Lawrence crap has become, I was scared shitless they'd panic and send them something stupid like a 3rd. I wouldn't have been happy with one of our 4ths going this year, but I could have at least understood it.

If this is a late round pick from next year? Hell yeah.
Since he is working for a one-year deal, you would hope it is no more than a 4th.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So assume Lawrence comes to his senses OR Dallas can get a quality pick for him, this move becomes

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Dare I dream, but it seems like maybe we are finally getting a buy-low, huge upside steal of a trade with Quinn.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It’s not some shortcut pain in the ass pot smoking retard?

He’s not injured?

He’s not bipolar?

I don’t believe it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Rapoport better not have pulled an Antonio Brown fuck-up with this.

Top Bottom