Watkins: Jerry Jones likes his Cowboys roster, regardless of what you think of it

midswat

... soon
I’m fine taking a risk. As long as it’s a high end one like Lincoln Riley.

I’m not willing to fire Garrett and then line up interviews with Mike McCoy and Norv Turner though.
We’ll agree to disagree. My problem was that Garrett was a known. 5,6,7+ years is an eternity in the NFL. Especially when he’s had solid to great QBs his entire time coaching.

He doesnt have “it.”

A lot of teams take chances on guys. Sometimes it works like Pederson and McVay. The coach for Atlanta that got them to the SB. Sometimes it doesn’t. But you don’t know until you try.

You guys are wasting away years rooting for this team with Garrett.

Jerry is a riverboat gambler. He isn’t hanging onto Jason because he’s waiting on a sure thing. He’s hanging onto Garrett because he’s comfortable and he’s making money hand over fist.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I'm pretty happy with this offseason so far. Money being well spent on need areas. My only gripe is bringing Witten back but oh well. I really wanted Earl but the price was prohibitive.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I still have ban powers...this deadrise guy is on my radar.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
We’ll agree to disagree. My problem was that Garrett was a known. 5,6,7+ years is an eternity in the NFL. Especially when he’s had solid to great QBs his entire time coaching.

He doesnt have “it.”

A lot of teams take chances on guys. Sometimes it works like Pederson and McVay. The coach for Atlanta that got them to the SB. Sometimes it doesn’t. But you don’t know until you try.

You guys are wasting away years rooting for this team with Garrett.

Jerry is a riverboat gambler. He isn’t hanging onto Jason because he’s waiting on a sure thing. He’s hanging onto Garrett because he’s comfortable and he’s making money hand over fist.

Careful. You'll be branded a naysayer and stating the obvious. There are those on this board who may ban you. See the post just above.

Top Bottom