Cowboys Sign WR Randall Cobb

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Downgrade. Beasley is better at this point.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't agree eith this. Assuming he is healthy.
Health is the only reason where Beasley is better. I like the signing but Cobb does seem to miss a lot.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
In a vacuum it's a good signing. Not sure I see the need, but for one year it won't really hurt us.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm fine with this

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Since we signed him, Beasley is better. If he had signed elsewhere, he would have been an upgrade that we fucked up and cheaped out on yet again.

The Cowboy fan way.
Yeah, that take was idiotic. Cobb is better in literally every way except health. Obviously a big deal but Cobb is a complete WR who can play the slot, not strictly a slot WR who can’t get downfield consistently.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Just hoping that Dak steps up his passing game. This group of receivers is a huge improvement from where we were this time last year. He's gonna have to get the ball farther downfield to get the most out of this opportunity.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh hell yeah. He will be one of Dak's favorite targets next year. Book mark this post.
Yeah Dak loves his slot guys and I think Cobb when healthy is sort of the prototype for that spot. Cobb isn't as limited as Beasley is. He can beat you deep, he can get open short with quickness and he actually has some run after the catch ability.

All assuming he is healthy which is obviously a question mark.

Top Bottom