Xavier Woods Feels Disrespected Over Cowboys' Pursuit Of Free Agent Safeties

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
All these players feeling "disrespected". To spare their feelings let's just not look into the draft or FA. Just stick with who we've got. Better for team morale.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
What pursuit? Did I miss something?

data

Forbes #1
He should be more disrespected that a couch potato ran over the defense in the Coliseum

DLK150

DCC 4Life
:lol WTF has he done in his short career to feel disrespected by the team looking for veteran experience?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
What pursuit? Did I miss something?
We like...said we wanted Earl Thomas and stuff... But dag gummit, we just couldn’t get him. <wink> <lipsmack>

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This is the world that we live in now where even professional/armature athletes feel that they don't have to compete.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
This is the world that we live in now where even professional/armature athletes feel that they don't have to compete.
If that’s the case, then the Cowboys should put all of us under contract. We’d all do an amazing job of not being able to compete while insulting anyone who is critical of our performance. Hell, we could be the ones hurling the insults, so it would be a two-fer and self-fulfilling prophecy.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
This is nothing. He's a young guy who believes he's worthy of the spot. Would you rather he say, "I would really like a professional like Earl Thomas to come in and show me how to be better." ?

Stay hungry, young man...and takes those feelings of disrespect and use them as fuel.

I would imagine that Richard probably has given X a vote of confidence and that probably has a lot to do with Dallas going 0-fer on signing a safety. I don't really agree with that, but X likely sees Dallas fans pining for Earl and is taking it as a slap.

The thing that sucks, though, is that all these young guys who we'd like to see "stay hungry" are seeing how the team is playing Lawrence, who most would agree has been an example of how you want your young players to approach the game.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The text explains it better. He’s disrespected by the rumors of pursuit— that’s very different than what the caption says.

As far as we know Dallas hasn’t even looked at a starting safety this offseason.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The text explains it better. He’s disrespected by the rumors of pursuit— that’s very different than what the caption says.

As far as we know Dallas hasn’t even looked at a starting safety this offseason.
The sad thing is most of us don't want a safety to replace Woods. We want one to replace Heath in the starting lineup.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
At least we don't have any entitlement culture here.

Top Bottom