Former Dallas Cowboy Jason Hatcher Blasts Tony Romo: I Don't Respect Him

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Funny how Hatcher validates a lot of things about the culture and Garrett we have all talked about for years and yet you say much ado about nothing because it puts Garrett in a bad light.

Shocking.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Funny how Hatcher validates a lot of things about the culture and Garrett we have all talked about for years and yet you say much ado about nothing because it puts Garrett in a bad light.

Shocking.
What things does he validate? That we are unoriginal? I don't dispute that.

If you are trying to say that Hatcher's potshots indicate that Garrett tanked on Phillips, no, there's still no credible logic or evidence for that. Yeah, and Terrell Owens said that Witten conspired against him. I don't believe that any more just because someone says it.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't suggest Garrett tanked the O/sold out Phillips. I think Wade was a failed head coach, Garrett was anointed by Jones while he was still a backup QB and he's been incompetent or at least overrated from the beginning. The team at that juncture still had enough talent to mask his deficiencies as a HC.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
^ I'm pretty sure there has been some division in the locker room for awhile.

p1_

DCC 4Life
^ I'm pretty sure there has been some division in the locker room for awhile.
I don't think theres one currently. and if so, its not over the QB and coach being bromosexual. And I think Dak has already equalled Romo's postseason victory total.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't think theres one currently. and if so, its not over the QB and coach being bromosexual. And I think Dak has already equalled Romo's postseason victory total.
Romo has two wins (Detroit and Philly). Dak has one (Rams).

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It was obvious Garrett undermined Wade, but Wade walked into a situation clearly stacked against him with eyes wide open.

I mean, Jerry had already hired Garrett!

Top Bottom